doppelganger47 fan-artshow

I'm glad you accepted. ^_^
Do not add serendipity street, please. I'll let you know when my new website is done ;)

warning: contains season 5 pictures, especially from the finale.

new SV art: 2 versions of the same wallpaper. the first one is the one i began with, but realised it took up alot of the screen, so i made a second version, which takes up less of the screen - which is what i prefer.

title: wonderful world.
brushes: leo. ancient-secrets. thia.
lyrics: louis armstrong - wonderful world.

beautiful pieces, xinyi.

where do you get your alias pics from? they seem like such high quality, or are you an expert at tweeking in photoshop?

^thanks Amy

really good quality pictures are promo pictures from alias-media. other pictures are from alias-media screencaps and there are a few bad quality pictures used in the piece, but i just tried to make them as small as possible and they were either from alias-media or spycaps (large resolution, but sometimes a bit dodgy quality.

hey, xinyi. great pieces, I really love the x-men pieces. currently using the one in your avatar as my backround.

i have a question....do you do requests by any chance??

thanks Jonathon,

do i do requests? it depends on the situation. i only do requests for shows/movies/actors/theme that i'm also interested in. it also depends on my situation. right now, i have some time to make art, so you can request, and i'll let you know if i can fulfil the request. thanks.

textures: thia. amalgam.
brushes: ancient-secrets. soarabovethesky.
lyrics: blues traveler - secret agent man.

Lecture Theatre was a drawing done during a lecture of three friends sitting in front of me and Studying is what I was drawing when i should've been studying. like right, now, making these art pieces instead of studying.
Lecture Theatre & Studying.
textures: thia.

Private Party.

Hallelujah:
textures: thia.
hallelujahcopyij1.jpg

thanks Jonathon,

do i do requests? it depends on the situation. i only do requests for shows/movies/actors/theme that i'm also interested in. it also depends on my situation. right now, i have some time to make art, so you can request, and i'll let you know if i can fulfil the request. thanks.

ok, it's a pretty wierd one but everything I've tried looks horrible...I was wondering if you would do a wallpaper themed about koi. I have a pond and I take care of my koi that are in there, and I'm going away for university and would like to have something of them at university.

if it's possible then I'll pm you the pics I want, that are on my photobucket account/and some other googled pics.

thanks.

^ i guess i could try...but no promises on anything good. so just pm me the pictures and details of specificity: eg. size/dimensions, what sort of colours you'd like used, any text, etc. and i'll give it a go.

Lovely. :smiley: I especially love your little comic there, with the boy - you're a great artist!

Back