doppelganger47 fan-artshow

^thanks renate

new artwork:

drawings: alias - alias finale old man, sydney bristow, simon walker & sloane. group and friends.

credit: ancient-secrets. soarabovethesky.
banners: vmars made by request.

credit: ancient-secrets. soarabovethesky. resurgere. leo. vered. misprintedtype. people machines. hybrid genesis. lyrics: the church - under the milky way. mandy moore & john foreman - someday we'll know.
collages/wallpapers: vmars: fork in the road & someday you'll know. ryan hansen. kyle gallner.

Cool drawings. I like your group ones. :smiley:

I saw your VM banners on your website. I prefer the coloured versions. ;)

These collages/wp are awesome! :D My fav is the Ryan Hansen one :D

^thanks sophie.

i know everyone prefers the coloured banners or the coloured version of anything i make over a b&w version, but i like b&w and like to see how some things look in b&w. if i end up liking it, i keep both versions.

Lucas Grabeel, Dean Geyer & Pride & Prejudice.
textures: peoplemachines.
brushes: ancient-secrets. leo. vered. misprintedtype. hybrid genesis.
lyrics: lifehouse - hanging by a moment. snow patrol - open your eyes.

That 'Pride & Prejudice' wallpaper is stunning, doppelganger. :smiley: For whatever it's worth, I thought that film showcased Keira Knightley at her best; that is, in terms of performance.

^thanks. i think that was one of her best movies...

drawings: Chris Martin, Family and Irina Derevko (Lena Olin).

alias: sloane. syd. getaway syd. will tippin.

other: noah calhoun. wentworth miller. vagary model.

wallpapers: damien leith. dean geyer. orlando bloom. survivor. john tucker must die.
credits: ancient-secrets. imagination. hybrid genesis. soarabovethesky. resurgere. peoplemachines.
lyrics: snow patrol - set the fire to the third bar.

^thanks renate & mrsburke7.

haven't put up art here for ages. anyway, here's some recent art; done a whole bunch of movie collages as well, but too many to upload, but they're all at my site anyway.

/wentworth/wentworth/claire (heroes)/pride and prejudice/

/michael vartan/michael vartan/

lovely wallpapers, xinyi. the MV ones are amazing! Usually i like it when you make the pictures smaller like the second mv piece, but in this case i like the bigger one. it has a newspaper-y feel to it.
keep up the great work!!!

ps: love the movie collages on your site as well ;)

pps: do you happen to watch grey's anatomy? i would love to see what kind of incredible wallpapers you could make of that show :D but if you dont no worries, though it is a fantastic show!

thanks amy; i think i'll go with the bigger one to enter in a challenge.

i do watch grey's anatomy, but for some reason don't make art or collect pictures for it. i guess i only make art for my most favourite of shows like alias, vmars, pb and heroes. plus, i haven't made tv art in a while...(apart from that heroes piece). most of my recent art have been the movie collages or just actor art. in general, i just don't make as much art as i use to.

^thanks evergreen. the site in general isn't that flashy or great and i've used the same layout for the last year, but it's all about the artwork, so glad you like them.

Back