Dreams

Sophie

in love
Do you want to share your dreams w/ us, you find the good place !! :P

If you don't remember your dreams, I have a method for you : Just before falling asleep, tell 3 times "As soon as I dreamt, I wake up, I write down my dream, I go back to sleep !" Before going to bed, put a sheet of paper and a pen near your bed ! I tried once and it worked ! :D

The other day I made this great dream ! A guy (I don't know him in real life !) in my dream : I just know him a little cuz he is in the same high school but we don't talk too much to each other ! then he comes to me and he starts kissing me on the lips, and then in my neck !! that was a so beautiful dream !! :woot:

I have a ton of dreams so I'll post them one at a time. I had this one where me and all my friends went to Tampico's and Matt ditched Alyssa for me! I love that one!

ooh i had 1 where i was with my class sitting in a circle lavitating things. I always have this reoccuring 1 where theres a tornado and im running away from it by taking a ferrie and the ferrie crashes and i fly ashore and have an icecream and then get taken to this building and then it starts again....

I had this dream once. I was running around my house with a whole bunch of little christmas elves. It was crazy. I never have a normal dream. they are always so wierd.

i have soo many weird and freaky dreams they are too complicated and odd to explain!but i have actually made good analyzations on some of them!!i love dissecting dreams!

Monkey dream? That would be creepy. I am sorry you had to go through that. :blink: :blink:

I think the most terrifying dream I ever had was the one when Britney Spears was this giant and she controled all of us little people. It was very scary. :o_O: :eekhair:

In the Britney dream she was flying planes that we were in. She had the remote control.

Hey Victoria King. Since you like dissecting dreams maybe you can find out what this one means.

I dreamed that all the AllAlias members where screaming for Jennifer when she won the Golden Globe,we where screaming and people where telling us to shut up but non of us listened and the whole cast looked at us smiling and so did Jennifer when she received the award and another one was that we all broke into the 2003 MTV movie awards acting like spies with black cloth on and flashlights,we roled the ALIAS DVD from the declassified book and when we where going to break out we got caught by the cast and they helped us out and thank us.That wold be so AWESOME to meet all of u guys in person. :smiley: :D

Its weird, i feel like i met u all already coz we all chat and i sorta picture what everyone looks like, i mean i reckon u Mandi always have your tongue stuck out or something coz of your Avatar! lmao

Yeah but it would be cool to do things like be spies all together and really see eachother!!Anyway i feel the sameway about knowing everyone by talking with them and hearing ther describtions!! :smiley: :D

:jump: <- army is in the friends topic :D

Espionage said:
Its weird, i feel like i met u all already coz we all chat and i sorta picture what everyone looks like, i mean i reckon u Mandi always have your tongue stuck out or something coz of your Avatar! lmao
LMAO! i do sometimes, i have this joke about "don't do that or i'll lic you!" LMAO!

I want to marry Hilary Duff or Jennifer Garner. I want to be an actor and a singer. I want to be really rich and famous. I want to work on Alias.

I also want to meet with SydB_JenG.
kylo4

Back