Dreaming

i dreamt last night that i stayed over night at the store i work at and there were really funky/cool rooms. :blink:

i think i worked too much this week. :lol: over 14 hours. :o_O:

I dreamt that my little toe fell off. When I woke up...I even checked to see if my little toe still there, and it was there. *whew* :lol: It was a crazy dream. :o_O:

Yeah, I dream once and awhile but hardly ever remember them. And when I do remember them they're usually too weird to understand anyway :lol:.

Andy said:
And when I do remember them they're usually too weird to understand anyway :lol:.
Really? As weird as the one where Sydney, Jack, Irina and JJ Abrams were doing an audio commentry of my dream and Irina kept threatening JJ with physical harm if he didn't shut up and let the others speak.

What? Why are you all looking at me like that?

When I was younger I often had dreams that I awaked in the dream.. that I thought I was awake, while I really was still dreaming.. Sometimes I hardly knew the difference between dreaming and real life, and it costed me a lot of efford to come out of a dream.. and awake.

I also had fly dreams often.. than I was in the livingroom and suddendly left the ground and couldn't stop going higher.. I loved it..

Frogboy_Lives said:
Andy said:
And when I do remember them they're usually too weird to understand anyway :lol:.
Really? As weird as the one where Sydney, Jack, Irina and JJ Abrams were doing an audio commentry of my dream and Irina kept threatening JJ with physical harm if he didn't shut up and let the others speak.

What? Why are you all looking at me like that?
:lol: :lol: Now THATs weird.

I have the most whacked dreams! Once, I dreamt that I was at school and I was looking for my friends and I couldn't find them and then this man came up to me and was like "would you like to buy a sandwich?" and I was like "uhh... no thank-you" and I ran to the park. All my friends were at the park and Teletubbies started attacking them so I remembered that I had burried a bunch of shot guns and 9-millimeters and other guns up on the hill, so I ran to the hill and dug them up and gave my friends some guns to shoot the evil Teletubbies with and then one of my friends turned invisible so I accidentally shot her. Then, these giant hand thingys came and started chasing us and we kept running in circles and the hands caught and ate almost all of my friends except for three. Then I woke up. In all my dreams, atleast one of my friends or family members dies. I had a dream that my whole family, including me, died...

I had this dream that I was being chased by a monster and I was running and running and then I fell off a cliff. When, I woke up, I was on the floor!

I have alot of weird dreams. What I wonder is if they mean anything...

Oh well, I've babbled on about my pointless dreams for too long!

Has anyone have a dream where your walking/running and you just fall and than when you wake up you get a jolt in ur body....the first time that happened I started laughing. This other dream I had was this really wierd one, it was this war with people who had wings but weren't angels against like these people who were like half animal and half man...now that was wierd.

I had a dream last night that I missed my train. I'm going to look up what that one means! Hopefully it doesn't come true lol!!! I don't want to be late for work!!!

Kelly

Back