Horror Drop your linen and start your grinning Amityville time

Jethro

Staff member
So a blu-ray set has dropped on my desk of the first few movies and a doco, it's raining heavily outside and I got to put my damaged ankle up, heading into a marathon viewing of that house, will report back on whether or not these movies hold up.

Jethro

Staff member
Okay the original movie has aged, but still a decent enough haunted house yarn, though there are some overly dramatic scenes being rolled out - looking at you Rod Steiger, hey the Mayor of the Amityville Island was a priest in this one.

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
Amityville 2, mix of the first one and the Exorcist, some sick ideas going down in that one.:cautious:
I saw the first one when it came out with James Brolin, then I saw the most recent one, the original is much more scary, especially when Jody was in the window! lol Booo

Jethro

Staff member
Got about half the way through the third one till I was informed our team was playing last game of the regular season, had to immediately switch to that .... we won! 2-8 for the season :rolleyes:

Meg Ryan was a surprise inclusion in the cast for Amityville 3 :wideeyed:

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
Ol' Meg is still around? Wow! I thought she retired after being sleepless in Seattle, Cool bro ill check out 3...