Season 5 elana's endgame and not Rambaldi's

A12I1S

Cadet
Maybe infect people was Elena's endgame and not Rambaldi's. I think that Alias magazine referes that or JJ as mentioned it because it would be very desapointing that all Rambaldi storyline would end like this. If there is a six season I would like that all the storylines would be resolved in 5 season and in 6 season they would do another storyline to end the series.

i hope that there is still a small part of rambaldi....and i m not convinced that rambaldi wanted to infect masses, lots of his ideas aren't considered simply for the detrimental effects...

Well don't forget that there are two sides to the Mueller device - Elena's side which brings chaos and madness and Sloane's side which is to bring peace.

If Rambaldi had any sort of "endgame" it would have been to bring peace.

ConcreteGirl said:
Well don't forget that there are two sides to the Mueller device - Elena's side which brings chaos and madness and Sloane's side which is to bring peace. 

If Rambaldi had any sort of "endgame" it would have been to bring peace.
[post="1459217"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sloane's side peace??? :thud:

nah ... he is to eveil to worry about PEACE ... and as to Elena's, she did want to infect and bring chaos ... but Sloane knew about this too, that the Mueller device was capable, but did nothing to stop it ...

I thought the endgames were something about restarting the world. Now that I think about it, I have no clue what the difference is. Must rewatch...

Sloane "pretended" to be on Elena's side, then he shot the guards at the train station!! That helps with the stopping of the muller device.

Back