Season 5 Elena in Syd's house

According to greatlink.org, elena/sophia will "continue her convalescence" in the house of Syd and Nadia. what's the deal?
she somehow gets well enough to leave the hospital bed and take a call from Mystery Spy-dude. How is she moving around so well without any of the hospital staff getting suspicious? somehow she will get back to her place in the hospital before the next visit from someone in APO and then be moved to sydney's house. Reckon she'll plant some type of surveillance there?

It makes sense that she would be staying there, but its rather creepy. I wonder who will be the one that figures out that Sophia is Elena.

I curious to find out how she really got hurt. She couldn't fake her injuries because she was admitted to the hospital. But I don't buy the story that she told about having her house broken into.

Well, I suppose she's got practically an army working for her, right? a small one anyway. Maybe she had one of her LT's beat her up so her injuries would be authentic enough to get in the hospital. too obvious?? I'm just thinking that because of when Syd beat up Lauren in order to convince Lindsay the Covenant had broken in the prison and kidnapped Lauren.
but maybe that's too obvious.

Back