Episode one Season 5

I may not be a genious like J.J Abrams, but I think this is pretty good for a highschool senior. This is not a spoiler! I hope all Alias fans enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to pm me and tell me what you think. Thanks

We all know the season finale of Season 4! Shocking and seat wetting for all of us Alias lovers. The only way to get in front of the Alias black curtain is to come up with our own ideas of how season 5 will premiere. Thousands of questions have ran through our heads. Where did Irina run off to?, what is Michael Vaughn's real name?, what will happen to Syd and Vaughn's romantic relationship?, are they okay?, and how will they write Jennifer Garner's pregnancy into the show? If it has something to do with Rambaldi, I'm gonna scream!!! That uspets me that this may be the last season of Alias we will ever get excited for. September 29! Thursdays at 8:00!!! Now that JG is pregnant and is probably going to take maternity leave to spend time with her blossoming family, how will Alias go on? I came up with my own version of season 5 episode 1. This is not a spoiler! This is just something I wrote while I was bored and wondering what is going on with season 5. This is the only way I could think of to ease the worrying and excitment of what's to come on our favorite night time show. Hope you like it! Here goes...

Alias voice: "Previously on Alias" (Clips like always of a brief summary of the season finale episode.) Nadia lying in bed recovering from the bite of the infected russian. Irina telling Syd she will see her soon sorry she will miss the wedding and then she runs off into the night. Vaughn on the plane to Russia asks Syd to marry him. She says yes and off they go. The Rambaldi GIANT red ball (The Circumfrence) is destroyed by Syd and Sophia is Finally done terrorizing the world. Riding in Vaughn's car, Syd and Vaughn talk about how amazing their lives have been togeather and that they should skip the big wedding planned and just go and elope. Vaughn agrees as they drive through Santa Barbara. "I love you" says the wife to be and Vaughn says "I love you to Syd." Vaughn with a discusted worried look on his face, tells Syd that he now must tell her the ever evasive truth. She says, " Okay just dont tell me your a bad guy *Laughs*" Vaughn: "It's while we met, actually it's the reason we met." Sydney: "What are you talking about?...Vaughn?" Vaughn: "Well first of all my name isn't Michael Vaughn." Before "Vaughn" could explain anything more and before Sydney could react, a truck slams right into the driver's side of their jaguar and that was the shocking end of Alias season four.

The start of a new life:
(Men talking in distance as we see blurry figures and we hear a woman's muffled screams) Confused and shocked "Vaughn" wakes up. He's alive! But obviously not in tip top shape. (Still rediculously hot though.) Broken arm in a sling, bloody cuts everywhere,and butterfly stiches above his eye. He is totally banged up. Looking around the room, "Vaughn" realizes he's not in the APO hospital or the Staford Naval hospital but in fact he is in a Covenant Facility room and a figure lurked among the shadows in the corner of the room. "Where's Sydney?!! Struggling with his words and trying to help himself out of the cot. He squints his eyes not knowing who was in the corner at First sight. None other than Lauren Reed approaches him. "What the hell is going on?!!" He adds. "You didn't really think you could get rid of me that fast, did you?" :Lauren replies. "You must have realized that it was to good to be true. See... while I was in London...I was captured. Not by CIA or Covenant...Allison Doren had come to me... To stay alive I had to clone myself. I knew you had found out about me being a double and I knew you would act on that as soon as I wasnt a valuable source for the CIA. We sent in Christine Hibrite in as me. You didnt know the differ--." "WHERE IN THE HELL IS SYDNEY!!!" Vaughn interupted. "Project Helix does amazing things."(He hears Sydney screaming and crying out for help in the other room)." You hear that? That's your girlfriend screaming for her life. Now I get to watch as my Ex-husband's true love be tortured". "Dammit, where is she?!!" "Vaughn added. "You didn't love me, you never loved me!!" Lauren shouted. "DAMN YOU LAUREN, WHERE IS SY--" Before he could finish his sentence Lauren slammed her elbow into his face rendering him unconcious. (Beginning credits)
Julian Sark enters the Covenant facility room to see Lauren gazing out the window. In his british accent he says," You know...he never really loved you after Sydney came back." "But, you obviously too attached to him to notice." She turned from the window and looked down at Vaughn on the cold cement floor. "I wasnt in love with him...it was my job." "Hmm."Sark laughs like he knew she was lying. "Go home get some sleep we're almost through here." He finishes. Sark then touches her face and smooches. (Alias Audience is like, "EWWWW!!!) We hear Syd's muffled screams, crashing, and silenced gun shots. Again in the room where "Vaughn" is being held, we see him slightly move on the ground and then open his eyes. Slowly but surely he arises to his feet and rips out his monitor wires and tubes. Slightly groans from thepain and searches around the room to try to escape. Unfortunately the door is locked. He looks aound again and finds a paperclip off a stack of papers and unlocks the steel door. He peeks his head out and looks for guards and such but oddly there is none. "Sydney!" He trys to yells quietly but loud enough for her to hear. He's hunched over slightly because hes injured but that doesnt stop him searching for his true love. "SYD!" He yells. Nobody in sight. He comes to a long corridor in a factory it looks like. He knows this is a convenant facility so he must be very careful. He comes to a small room at the end of the hall. The metal door has bullet holes all in it. Light coming through the small holes. Dead guards at the right and left of the door. He moves slowly up to look into the little cracked glass window. What he saw was shocking. Sark staring at him and Sydney crouched down on the floor with two guns. She had shot the guards and now Sark was about to put a bullet in her head. "Vaughn" unarrmed opened the door and stood staring into Sark's eyes as Sydney cringed with tears falling to the floor. Sark pulled the trigger. Syd slightly jumped but the gun was empty. Vaughn went after Sark through the door in the back but by the time he turned the corner he was gone. Out of breath, Vaughn ran back to the room to help Syd. She was still crying. "Vaughn" looked down and saw that she was holding her stomach. She was indeed pregnant and from the looks of it more than a few months. Earie music starts to play .(Beginning credits)
"Lauren is back." Vaughn tells Sydney. She looked up at him in the sadest eyes imaginable like when she was at Danny's funeral. She finally speaks. "What the hell is going on! This can not be happening again! Why is she alive? What happened to us? How long have we been here!!?" So many qestions were flying out of her mouth. Vaughn was crouched down with her holding her in his arms. She starts to cry again. "How is this happening?" She starts to shake and quiets down. In the softest voice she asks him what he meant when he said that he was not Michael Vaughn. "'I can't trust you anymore...you tell me that you are not who I thought you were all these years and then I wake up and I'm pregnant." I'm so scared." "Vaughn" tries to calm her down but she cant stop crying. "Before I can tell you anything, we need to get out of here we need to find out what happened to us. You need to trust me or we are not gonna make it out of here. I love you more than life itself and if you cant believe me when I tell you things are going to be okay, we are going to die!" It took a while to come to her senses but then she looks up at him and softly says," okay." "Vaughn helps Syd to her feet and puts her arm over his neck for leverage. They limp and hopple their way to a door leading to the outside. Still no Guards, no Sark, and no one familiar to talk to. They were alone and they were helping eachother to get out. Sad music plays as they get out of the Covenant Facility. Confused and tired "Vaughn" spots a Jeep and with one hand free, hotwires it as Sydney awaits in the back of the Jeep. They then drive off over a hill and onto a road. (Commercial)
Syd and "Vaughn" pull up tp the Quick stop island gas station what appears to still be in Santa Barbara. Syd is sleeping in the back of the Jeep, "Vaughn" heads into the station grabs a few snacks and uses the phone. As it is ringing he looks out the window to see Sydney continue to sleep in the back. None other than Jack Bristow answers the phone. "This is a secure line...who am I speaking to?" "Vaughn" sighs in relief as his says, "Jack, this is Michael...Sydneys' fine and we need extraction out of Santa Barbara." There was a slight pause. "Vaughn" then hears Jack on the other line break down in tears. He then told "Vaughn" that "he heard about the accident and he had no idea what had happen to them and didnt know what to believe". By that time Syd had woken up from her nap in the Jeep and waddled in to the store clearly in need of some medical attention. Badly bruised and torn up but to lighten the mood she said," I gotta pee." "Vaughn"slightly grinned to the left like he always does and told her, "Here...your fathers' on the phone." He hands her the phone. "Dad?" She says. "Sweetheart, I missed you so much. There will be a plane in approximately 20 minutes from now to pick you up at the Santa Barbara Airport. I love you, i'll see you when you get home." Sydney crying," You too...thank you." She hangs up the phone, smiles at "Vaughn", and walks torwards the restroom. "Vaughn" then smiles to himslf as he watches her walk torwards the bathroom. They both were very confused but in a way they knew they were safe.
Meanwhile: Back in Los Angeles, Dixon, Marshall, Director Chase, Weiss, Nadia who is now better, and the other APO office staff await to hear the news from Jack. He just got out of the Conference room wiped his faced and turned toward the others. In the tough, non- emotional way he says, " Sydney and Vaughn are okay. They are in santa Barbara...They'll be home soon." He finishes as he starts to tear up. All the others start applauding and hugging eachother there are smiles on everyone's face. The camera turns to Nadia who in total shock of happiness and Weiss who is now engaged to Nadia conforts her and they hug. Cut to Jack in his office. He's on his laptop IM ing non other than Sydney's mom, Irina, who is at large. No one knows where she is. Nobody but Jack. He types: "Sydney is alive." Voice of typing from Irina: "MY-GOD-HOW-IS-SHE?" "Fine shes on her way back to Los Angeles. I'll contact you as soon as I have anymore details." "'LOVE-YOU" Irina Types. "You, too." Jack replies. As he ends his conversation with Irina, Marshall enters the office and in his weird goofy on the edge way, studders," I'm glad um that im you know... Syds' okay." "Jack smiles at Marshall and then leaves the room. (Commercial)
On the plane home, Syd and Vaughn have a difficult time talking to eachother about her pregnancy. Sydney only hopes it has nothing to do with Rambaldi and hopes that it is "vaughn" who is the father. "When we get back to L.A., we need to talk, "Vaughn" implied. "Yeah, we do" Syd said in her confused pissed off way. "You need to tell me everything you did, everything you are going to do, and for god sakes, why you would lie to me all this time!" She finished. Vaughn shows sympathy for her as he watches Sydney change into a clean more confortable big sweater. "How for do you think you are along?" "Vaughn" said in a worried voice. She didn't answer. Instead she called Jack on the APO cell phone. "Dad... was there anyway Sark could have...finished The Rambaldi Prophecy? "No, I dont understand how after you destoyed any evidence of the fertiliztion last year." Syd starts to cry. "Why, what happened?" Jack added. She avoids telling about the baby and says, "Nothing" like she always does and says,"Uh, i'm, i'm gonna go i'm sorry." and hangs up. Jack is left unsettled. He knows shes hiding something but doesnt know what it is. We all know he'll find out some how.
Vaughn and Syd make it to APO. Still very shook up, "Vaughn"and Sydney struggle their way through APO. Syd being held by Vaughn. Nadia and Weiss help Syd into the Medics room and lie her down. She is clearly in no shape to go on any missions. She quickly passes out from exaustion. Nadia and Marshall stay by her side. They are confused as well staring at Syd's stomach. Nadia places her hand on Syd's belly. Meanwhile, Dixon helps "Vaughn" to sit down. This part is in Slowmotion. Sloane enters the APO and sits down with Dixon and Jack. "Jack, I am glad Sydney is back...I hope you share the same enthusiasm as I do". "Even I couldnt predict that she would be missing again." Sloane Finishes. "For seven months I would wonder what part did you play in this. How you were a willing participent in all of this, and then I realized...even someon like you wouldnt do this to Sydney." Said Jack. "I only hope that you show her some sympathy and be selfless towards her. Be the person you claim to be. Act like you are in fact a changed man." Jack finishes. Jack leaves with Dixon as if they have just left something for Sloane to think about. Jack pulls Dixon aside and says," you have to be strong for Sydney. Support her again like you did when she lost two years of her life. She needs you now. You are her eldest friend and partner." Dixon seems to be tormented by her return. He feels remmorse that she had to go through this all over again. Only this time...a baby is involved. They must now figure out how and why. Back in Sydney's hospital room, "Vaughn" holding her hand and resting his head on her shoulder as she sleeps, apologizes. "I never meant to hurt you, I love you so much. I wouldnt change that for the world". Not knowing the condition she is truely in, he kisses her and tells her," I don't want to lose you again". Right then she opens her eyes. "Vaughn" doesn't notice but it is clear Sydney heard everything that he said. (Sad Music through all this) ALIAS End credits

Sorry it's long, but a half an hour of a show is shorter than what is written. If, you have any comments please tell me I would love to hear from you! Actually, come to think of it, I've already posted this before. Oops! If you are someone who have already read this, I would still love to hear from you. Who ever didn't read this yet, tell me what you think. I'm probably getting annoying so...requesting radio silence...Kuchssshhh (radio static)

Back