everwood nuetruls

karlee

Cadet
ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont get it! I mean half of the people in this form think its just ok and there is yet no fourm that is for them(i am not one of them!)! so i'm starting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karlee said:
ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont get it! I mean half of the people in this form think its just ok and there is yet no fourm that is for them(i am not one of them!)! so i'm starting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, good luck, I salute you! Be prepared for a rough battle, that's all I can say, a few Everwood Lovers tried to take on the Everwood Haters awhile back and the outcome was ugly... :thinking: So it might get ugly between the Everwood Haters and the Everwood Okayers..lol, this should be interesting is all I'm saying...o.o

I saw that ahhh! I'm scared for my life acctually! ahh! They dont know where I live so I'll be ok! I am actually an everwood hater but I decided to post this.

Yeah im pretty so-so on this show i mean i watch when i can...and the story lines are good and i love the setting...and the one thing that keeps me coming back is Gregory/Ephraim but it doesnt hold a candle to Alias...obviously

Sydne Bristow said:
karlee said:
Oh, good luck, I salute you! Be prepared for a rough battle, that's all I can say, a few Everwood Lovers tried to take on the Everwood Haters awhile back and the outcome was ugly... :thinking: So it might get ugly between the Everwood Haters and the Everwood Okayers..lol, this should be interesting is all I'm saying...o.o
How did it get ugly?
it is just a show and we are aloud to have our opinions!