Season 5 everything that will happen in tomorrows episode

pluged

Cadet
to start off, sydney has nightmares that the NSC finds out.
sloan comes into CIA and gives them info about the chineese new weapon which the covenant has hired him to do (sarc).

sydney goes with him, cause he asks her to, she plans a bug, hacks the machines, gets in a fight with 2 chineese gaurds & then disables the weapon. on the limo ride back, sloan gives her a key & a note in her hand writing that arrived at his office the say day she was discovered in hong kong.

the note is encrypted & her father knows how to decrypt it, apparently its a code her mother created.

the agent who sydney worked with on the heist 2 episodes back, is back. he is thrown in jail & tells the people he has info on who killed the russian.

so vaun & his wife head down to mexico. sydneys father has people hold them ("gorillas") & then he pays off the mexican gaurd and he has the the guy in prison killed.

vaun comes back to cia and flys off on syds dad.

sarc puts a gun to vauns wife's head in her car & shows her pictures of the lazareys murder. clear shots of sydney. by the time vaun gets to the scene, she knows he knew & shes already called the nsc.

vaun calls sydney & tells her not to check in. he picks her up & gets her a plane and says it'll take her wherever she wants. she goes to rome, the place her father said the note was about. it was a apartment. she arrives and begins searching around. sees some sort of a lady figure on her ceiling which is a window and flips out.

dickson is relieved of duty by the nsc & then it goes back to syd in the apartment in rome & she discovers stuff in the medicine cabinet & then special forces comes rushing in and arrests her.

thanks for posting the summary. It explains a lot when you look at pictures and don't really know what's going on. So her mother is sending her a message???

The sweetest scene... I'm going to transcribe it as well as I can... it's from a clip that's up at alias-media.com...

(Syd and Vaughn in a car. Vaughn is driving. It's night time.)

Sydney: How the hell did they find out?
Vaughn: Sark told Lauren.
S: Sark?
V: I have a plane waiting for you at the Dover airfield- it will take you anywhere, but you have to tell me where you want to go. Someplace you know well so you can disappear.
S: If the NSC wants to find me, they will.
V: Sydney.
S: Look, I was someone else for two years, Vaughn, someone I don't even remember. What am I supposed to do now? Just spend the rest of my life in hiding?
V: Between that and a lobotomy, there isn't a choice.
S: I can't keep running forever.
V: I'll do everything I can to make sure you won't have to.
(a pause)
S: Rome. I'm going to Rome.
(Vaughn takes out a cell phone, slowly brakes to a halt outside the airfield. They both get out of the car. He says something into the phone that I don't understand... it's not in english, I don't think. He closes his cell and walks over to Syd.)
V: There's a cafe at the corner of (2 Italian street names I don't want to butcher by attempting to spell), Cafe Ruby. There's a pay phone with a false bottom- you'll find money and a new passport.
S: Good thing I'm already packed.
V: You should go.
(long pause.)
S: Vaughn... Why are you doing this? My life is already a disaster. Now yours is too.
V: What happened between us... everything... the way it is... isn't anyone's fault, Sydney. And even though everything's changed... some things don't. (pause as Sydney begins to break down and cry... and so do I) I'm not going to lose you twice.
(Syd hugs him. After a long moment, they pull away. Their faces are about 2 centimeters from eachother. They stare into eachother's eyes. His eyes shift to her lips. He begins to lean in...)
S: Thank you.
(The moment is broken, he leans back a little and nods. He picks up her bag, hands it to her. They look at eachother again. She smiles. He closes his eyes for a second as she walks away.)
End scene.

Seriously though... I didn't do it justice. It is soo good though!

Yeah, i saw the clip, hes blatently just tellin her that he still luvs her, this scene made me cry!!!! :( i cant wait for them to get back together!!!

I was so ticked off. My retarded media player won't play the files, and it says that I have to have Real Player, but I'm not giving out a credit card number just to try it free, so I guess I'll just have to wait until tonight. I read the summary though- this episode is amazing

Oh My God!
I cried! I mean I really cried at this scene! Was so, but so beautiful!
Vaughn, FINALLY, told Sydney he still loves her! when he says "And even though everything's changed ...Some thing don't!" Oh God, I already have tears in my eyes!
And the non kiss.... I wonder how she could not kiss him! I think she was just being good at him, like, Ok I love you too, but I don't want you to have anymore problems that you already have with your wife!
And I loved Sydney for that!
And I'm in love with Vaughn now then I've ever been! Vaughn's Rules!!!!
I WANT THEM TOGETHER!!! SOOON!"
~Kate~

Kate Finn_BH said:
Oh My God!
I cried! I mean I really cried at this scene! Was so, but so beautiful!
Vaughn, FINALLY, told Sydney he still loves her! when he says "And even though everything's changed ...Some thing don't!" Oh God, I already have tears in my eyes!
And the non kiss.... I wonder how she could not kiss him! I think she was just being good at him, like, Ok I love you too, but I don't want you to have anymore problems that you already have with your wife!
And I loved Sydney for that!
And I'm in love with Vaughn now then I've ever been! Vaughn's Rules!!!!
I WANT THEM TOGETHER!!! SOOON!"
~Kate~
INO :woot:

The scene between Syd and Vaughn was the cutest thing i've ever seen. And I'm sure the song they played is like their theme song or something because they always play it in dramatic scenes with them.
They played it when Vaughn almost drowned in the end of season one, they played it in the hospital when they both thought they might of had that scary virus in season 2, they played it for their first kiss! And again in season three when she stabbed him. Its got to be their song.

Sounds AMAZING! I am sooo lokoing forward to tonight's episode:smiley:

(I hope Lauren finds out everything he does for Syd too...)

OMG! I sooo cant wait for tonights episode! argh! too long to wait! but thanx for the spoiler. yes! vaughn doesn't love lauren as much or if at all. yay!(jumping for joy)he loves syd! :woot: down with lauren. :angry:

Back