Fan Art

A little thing (I may change the text.... not really sure what text I want to put, where I want to put it, and in what font)...

Okay, sorry for double posting, but i couldnt edit the previous one cuz i used quickreply...nehoo, here's a little something i put together

Argh, I worked and played with this for over an hour, but it just looks stupid. :angry: Especially around the edges of the pics. Grr... anyways, I thought I'd post it anyway, just because I worked for awhile on it and was hoping to get some suggestions? Thanks!

hey it looks really kool! and yea, you did kinda cut off their heads in some places but other than that it looks good. i like the grid and the color :smiley:

Thanks!! :D
Yea, their heads were kinda flat, so I was just trying to do something with them, but it didn't turn out very good.

lol, i'm not saying this as an insult at all so i hope you don't take it that way, but i'm cracking up-vaughn's hair looks so funny in the pic of him and jen-the tv guide one- cuz it's like smoothed over like an afro or sumthin! haha! :D ok, sry, just had to say that. it looks really good though.

These are really good. Keep up the good work out there. I'm very impressed and admire the work and effort and detail put into these pictures and wallpapers. Very good.

Back