Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piper

• Phoebe

• Paige

• Total voters
i used to like piper. don't get me wrong, i still do. but she's pregnant too darn much! and she hasn't been involved with many of the episodes because she's pregnant. and most of the time she's always like "what's going on?" "can someone get me a saltine?" "i'm pms-ing waaay too much". but i still love piper--no more kids, please! maybe for season 6? 7? (i lost track) she'll be back fully and kicking a$$

i think my fave sister is Piper and i agree that she needs 2 stop having so many kids. neither Pheobe or Paige have kids and she already has 2. my oreder goes Piper, Pheobe, Paige, and then Prue ( Prue was way too boring!)

i've always been for phoebe coz she's really unique. and she knows how to kick demon asses...literally! ;)
my second one would have to be prue. kinda miss her.

Piper has been my favorite since the begining. After her there really is no order to the rest because I don't really care for them all that much. Piper is Charmed for me so if HMC ever left I wouldn't watch anymore.

Definately Phoebs, shes been my fav since the start, shes funny, laid back and has great clothes. Also the way she really got into being a witch at the beginning and her enthusiasm got me hooked. I don't think she been quite as good this season, but i can't put my finger on why. Pipers great, shes feistier than she used to be and whats not to love! I like Prue and Paige equally but I'm kind of bored of Paige's 'I want to be more independent' whining and Prue was a bit over bearing at times but it was v sad when she died, but rather her than phoebe.

my favourite is phoebe.. she's the funniest in my opinion, and she's wild and crazy.. piper is just too vulnerable all the time....i dont' know..don't get me wrong, i like her but i just think phoebe is much more fun. ;)

I have to say Paige, because well... I just like her attitude, I guess! :P I used to love Phoebe when Cole was still on the show... But she's just not the same now without him... :blink:

Itz tha Dreila said:
I liked Prue. I haven't watched the show for a while though.
[post="1067618"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This sums it up for me too...I stopped watching when Shannen Doherty left the show...

But I really love Piper too...she was always a sweetie!

Back