Will's Sister

lkk725

Cadet
She only appeared in a few episodes in the first season, but she would have to have realized that her bro was in trouble. Where did she go?

;) i'm sure they felt that her character really wasn't all that important. i mean, with her brother being in the witness protection program, there really isn't much she could do ya know..

then again, they could always bring her back. never count anyone out.

vaughnsmyguy said:
Yeh, i totally forgot her......mmm..... maybe she was just the character to bring in the red wig............
That could be true.
But for some reason I think she will come back!
not sure for what but.

I just loved her hair. Also, yeah, her brother publicly admitted to using drugs and she doesn't even come to see him.

I love the fact that a lot of Alias stories I've read have Will's sister come back and be evil. These are the ones that were begun during Season One 'cause everyone's forgot the female Tippin now. There's just too many characters on the show to give complete attention to...

vaughnsmyguy said:
Yeh, i totally forgot her......mmm..... maybe she was just the character to bring in the red wig............
Yup! My thoughts exactly. What a famous red wig that is, too :redhair:

:Ph34r: wouldn't it be freaky if she were evil? and yes, I do realize how insanely unlikely that would be, and how weird, but haha these are my random thoughts.

Is it just me, or did she have a son too? He was never mentioned by name or anything, but I think there was a little kid around her in most of the short scenes she was in.

Back