Favorite Sydney Moments

I love whenever sydney and sark are in a scene together and she always shoots down whatever he says to her.

seriously...any scene with Vaughn ::drools:: :woot:
sorry...
and the Bite me scene from the first ep....it is a classic!!! :P

uhhhhhhhh vaughn
shipperness x 1000000000000000
i love it when she makes up her silly lies to cover up stuff and when she just starts a mission in her funky costumes. its great.

One of my very favorite Sydney moments was when she realizes she will have to testify against her father and--even though she believes that he must be guilty--is horrified and tormented by the prospect and goes to Will for comfort. And Will doesn't press her for details, but just holds her as she cries.

I've got a few fav. moments from this season:
1) In ep. 1, she says to Irina, "Or what? I'm grounded?"
2) The hug in ep. 10
3) The three Bristows walking out of the cell and machine-gunning everyone in ep. 8
4) EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

I have a lot of favorite Syd scenes. I like it when she beats up people. :smiley: Anything with Vaughn. :D When she said, "SHUT UP!" to Irina and Jack. :sideroll: When Irina, Jack and Syd were working together on the mission. (y) ANd my favorite out of them all... when Syd and Irina hugged! :smiley: :P :D :woot: ;)

I almost cried when Syd and Irina hugged! When those guards made them let go... oh I wanted to beat them up so bad that they would call for their mommy's! :angry: :mad: :madfire: :cuss:

You know what? I basically love everthing! :cool:

Yeah, the fight scenes are cool. But which one? Mine is definatly in "Rendezvous". Pink hair. Hot couture. Will's comical :eekhair: face. Spectacular! :woot:

(y) I like all of the kicking butt scenes action scenes are the best

Everthing with Vaughn in it AND HER MOM

I like when she wears those crazy outfits sooo cool!!

OOO I know, Irina gave some good advice to him! I mean some REALLY good advice. I also liked
"How do you say thank you to the woman who killed your father?"
"You don't"
I really was touched during THE hug between mother and daughter. So beautiful, yet so bittersweet with the gaurds, and the guns, and ugh...

1.) Syd/Vaughn scenes.
2.) Scenes with all the Bristows.
3.) Whenever Syd shoots down anything Sark says like you said.
4.)Fight scenes!

Well, actually, pretty much all of them!

Back