Season 3 February 15th!?!?

All I know is that after this long break, they better not have another one. I mean seriously. It was bad enough when we had to wait 5 weeks (which fyi is over a month), play 1 great and 1 average episode, then have another stupid break for no reason. I understand the Golden Globes and the Superbowl. But why not start up again on the 8th??? That is :cuss: :banghead: !!!!!!!!

And if ABC keeps on doing this, they'll lose viewers. I mean I love the show and will wait for it but I don't know how many ppl won't.

*falls to the ground and begins to sob. HARD. like the type of hard that floods houses here* There is just one line that can make me happy right now. CURSE YOU AQUA SCUM!!

Yes, that was from finding Nemo. I find it easier to get my anger out by yelling that. Try it sometime. It works.

Anyway, why the Heckers is ABC showing Pearl Harbor on Feb. 8?? Pearl Harbor annivarsary was Dec. 17 ( I think) So i dunno. Maybe, since the grammys are that night, they felt they shouldn't show a rerun, but keep something with JG in it on. I dunno, I'm just sad. Excuse me... (returns to crying)

I heard somewhere that Feb. 8 is the Grammy's on CBS so they don't want to put an episode against that. But you have to think about it. A season lasts for about nine months (Sep-May), which is roughly 32-36 weeks. They only make about twenty-two episodes a season for each show, so you can't have an alias episode every week. There has to be a lot of weeks in there with reruns. I think it's stupid that people are talking about writing and complaining to ABC when every other network and every show does the same thing. I can't remember the last time I saw consecutive new episode of Friends. The three weeks until a new Alias will move faster if we stop complaining.

Back