Final Mission

Revised Chapter!!!!!!

"Sydney!" I hear him call from the other room.
I snap my head up from the pillow and smile.
"Michael, in here." I call sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
"Hey! Sweetie!" he calls running into the room and strutting over to the bed, sitting down next to me. He leans in and kisses me softly. Pulling away he strokes my hair lovingly.
"How are you?" he asks nervously.
"Fine. Michael, I'm fine."
"Great."
"I fell asleep! I layed down for a second and just dozed off. I had the most magnifacent dream!"
"What was it about?" he asks smiling.
I grin back and grab his hands in mine.
"After SD6 was gone."
He smiles, getting a far away look in his eyes.
"You know what?" he says, popping back to earth.
"What?" I say giggling.
"SD6 was gone exactly one year ago, today."
"Oh my god! You're right." I say smiling again. "There was more in my dream."
"What?"
"When you proposed."
"Oh. The popcicle."
"Yeah."
He leans in and kisses me softly, moving his hands up to hold my cheeks.
"Well, we better get going. You missy have your check up today." he says reaching down to rest his hand on my slowly rounding stomach.
I smile fully.
"We're having a baby." he says leaning into kiss me excitedly.
"I know." I say smiling, before he pushes me down onto the bed.
"We're going to be late, aren't we?" I say gigling.
"You bet."
And she knew, this, her family, would be her final mission.

OMG! Hey all! HAHA! OK I was in such a hurry to finnish the story up that I forgot to put that last line in!!!! I serisouly had been planning that line down to the word from the beggining but I forgot about it, being the ditz that I am!!! haha, well thanks to all!

PS Jacqi Your story is random in a super good way!!!!!!! I lerv it!!!!!! Love ya babe!!

:woot:OMG! I finally had time to finish reading your story! It is sooooo totally awesome! You did so good and would make a really good journalist. I can see it now...~ me standing in line to get the first copy of Careys new novel!~ (wavy lines for dream sequnce.LOL!) Iwas literally screaming when I read it! ohhh.... got to go. Talk to ya tomorrow.YEA!!! :woot:

Back