Season 4 Finale Preview - SPOILERS

* Alias (5/25, 10 pm/ET,ABC)
Lena Olin is back. The return of Syd's (Jennifer Garner) duplicitous mama, supposedly killed by Syd's dad (Victor Garber), will be addressed. "You will see her 'death' in flashbacks," says creator J.J. Abrams. Also look for Syd to be taxed with the mission of "preventing Armageddon," Abrams says. "It's a very big story. It's like the X Games version of Alias. I hope we pull it off."

*************************spoiler ahead*********************

i heard from alias-media that there is a rumor going around that vaughn proposes to sydney. i can't wait i almost died when i heard it

I don't get why the man has to ask the father. I would be angry if a guy did that to me. This isn't 1592. My father doesn't own me.

omg! when i heard that, my heart stopped!!! lol and i hope spydaddy wouldn't tell Vaughn what he told Danny :P he knows Vaughn, he never knew Danny so it might be a different talk ;)

if it dosen't happen i will die. i am almost dead from anticipation. good for vaughn that he has the guts to ask jack first. i wouldn't if i was him because jack scares me from time to time. i think it is sweet. i wonder how he will do it. i hope he dosen't tell vaughn no or tell him what he told danny. that will break his little heart. j.j is really spoiling s/v shippers. you can't get better than that can you. anyway, lena olin finally. i wonder how they will explain her resurection. i can't wait to see what j.j has in store for us now!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: i am not worthy of this!!!!!!

oh can you imagine jacks talk with vaughn- that would be soooo funny! we should think up some examples, like for that 'lines you'll never hear on alias', only its a spoiler so we can't (n)

When I heard about Syd and Vaughn last week on Alias-media, I flipped! This is the perfect ending to what has beeen an amazing season!

I might weep with hapiness when he finally asks her!

But the big question is, how will he do it?

In Santa Barbra, or in their tatical gear outside a mission??

I can't wait!

can I just say I so excited about this Spy Mommy returns and possible proposel!!! Im going to have a freak attack when this episode come Im so excited!!!

ConcreteGirl said:
I think what we will be seeing is how SpyMommy's death was Faked in flashback scenes.  Because she is alive.
[post="1315439"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep...i agree

it helped the fact that i was in denial about her death.....now i know i wasn't an idiot cuz she is alive!!! 👍 lol

ConcreteGirl said:
I think what we will be seeing is how SpyMommy's death was Faked in flashback scenes.  Because she is alive.
[post="1315439"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg I hope so , she can't be dead no way in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!that and death was like 'deat' so that could be a good sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back