First

*flails arms about*

Bumpy wide?! Bumpy wide?! Cai doesn't like bumpy wides... :cry: I like wollycoasters, and them spinny teacup things... But not bumpy wides! Like... Um... I can't think of any bumpy wides at the moment to compare it to :lol:

Anyway, DUDE!

Lol I clearly overanalyzed things last time I was reviewing... Because it really was Sydney that had changed the time of their meeting! Even if it was only for the job... (*shakes fist at Syd* Grr!) But still, t'was her. *sigh* And I had myself so convinced too...

Oh well, more bumps to come! :woot: Wait. Um... Lol, I'm not meant to be liking this bumpy wide, am I? :lol:

Anyway, back the actual chapter. Must not stray from task at hand...

*squints*

Oh yeah! The lyrics... Wow. You know how alot of people use lyrics in their fics, and usually you just skip right over them without reading? Well... *smiles sheepishly* At least that's what I do. :Paranoid: But hey, maybe you do it to... But sometimes when writers incorporate lyrics into their writing, you skip right over it... Your lyrics.. I cant bear to do that! I actually bother to sit there and read it all... So I love that you write your own lyrics (which are AMAZING by the way), because it makes it all the more personal, and unique... Stands out to us ;)

What else? Ooh, I know detail is usually good, but I'm liking that this fic is so simply written in terms of description though! I don't even know why, but you just make it work so well, Lemon :lol:

Anyway, LOVE the updateeee!

Cai
x

Soccer band soccer band summer reading. I've been busy sorry I havent update! Enjoy!

------

Sydney POV

He walked me to my car and we leaned against it for a few minutes. We weren’t in a hurry or anything. Vaughn didn’t have to be home for a while but knowing Lauren maybe earlier was better. I nuzzled my head on his chest and hugged him tightly.

It made me even angrier to know that Lauren didn’t even love him. She didn’t deserve him. She was using him for the same organization that ruined my damn life. She would pay. They would pay for they did to me.

And him

----

A plan was forming inside Kendall’s mind. It was slowly making its way to the surface and the closer it got the closer it was to becoming a reality.

It was itching and screaming. It was begging him to put it to the test and see if it would work. But like all great plans this one would have to wait a little longer.

Not much though

-----

Jack paced around the CIA like he usually did when he was worried about something. He kept wondering what was going to happen to Sydney. What would they do Vaughn for telling her everything?

Would they punish her to?

They wouldn’t even try it. If they did he would make sure that Sydney was safe. No one was going to hurt her again. Especially the CIA.

----

Lauren POV

He’s like a good obedient boy scout. He isn’t acting very boyscoutish at the moment
though.

Where the hell is he?

I’m cursing once again. Cussing isn’t a good habit but then again neither is cheating on your wife.

----
Shots erupted all around us
It was music to my ears
Oh, only if you could’ve seen me
Act like a lady
Act like a sophisticated lady

Bang Bang

Both of them ducked down and covered the head. It was an instinct to them.

Bang Bang

They didn’t know who was firing or from where. Each time the shots got closer and closer to their bodies.

We won’t let them faze us
Bang bang
We won’t let them bring us down
Cause one day when those people are
parading around us
We’ll shoot em down
Shoot em down

Bullets ricocheted off of one of the cars and sparks flew everywhere.

“s***! s***!”

“Move back”

Voices streamed past them both and they listened to them. Both ran behind the building and as soon as they crouched down again there was a loud explosion.

I wasn’t afraid
Because you said it was
only plastic
And one day when they’re
parading around us
We’ll shoot em down
We’ll shoot em down

“Come out now!”

They knew there was no where to go so they obeyed the mysterious people. They’d face whatever was thrown at them…

Together

Oh, only if you could’ve seen me
Act like a lady
Act like a lady

---

Oh so scandalous :eek:

Syd26
supergirl14
alias=mylife26
secretagent03
luckylass
spy_girl21
Cai
SarahBear
texasalias2004
vaughnsgurl4lf
LaurenRachael
KAliasgirl
Kalias
vaughnshoney
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
PoketRockets11
lovygirl
tunita
sydneymicheal
gregstar
garner_chick6
jadeygirl
Bennezuela
AliasChica316
alias#1
Bubbles
Sydney_A_Vaughn
aliasfan28
amsforalias
twinkley_angel
secretfriend220
ae_gurl293
cleverchic

Addicts List
#3.14 (Dont ask) - sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
#3.15 - Bubbles
#3.16 - Cai

I just read all of this, and to see you updated!
wow this is such a great fic, lauren is a cow and wow i cant believe vaughn told sydney about why he married lauren...
NOW WHO THE HELL IS SHOOTING AT THEM?
i think i know, but im not sure.
ahh cliffhanger! please add me to the PM list and to the addicts list!

YAY update!!! lol
WHO THE felgercarb IS SHOOTING AT THEM!?!?!?!?!? lauren??? sark?????? KENDAL?!?!?!?!? no way!!! maybe???? its like kendal..sumtimes lol
Soccer band soccer band summer reading
huh???????? wat dat mean???? lol
great update fellow caitlin! lol hehehehe sry im a bti hyper i had chocolate ice cream!!! :D thnx for the pm! ill go before i start to scare u!! *eye twitch*

oooooo ok hehehe ive had soccer too!!!!! and volleyball which hurt my thighs like felgercarb!!!! gerrrrrrr luckily they got better!!!!!!!! lol
yea stoopid school!!!! can we just quit???

same here (n) :angry: toopid skewl
gerrrr my dog scratched my foot when i was playin with her!!
hehhe it was fun she was prancin after the ball and looked like a cat!

Who's shooting at them.. They better get out of this ok. The bumpy ride's only just started and already I wanna get off.

Great update

Thanks for the PM

if lauren is shooting at them... i swear :torch: NOT GOOD LEMON!!!

sorry i can't review properly but i have to go soon :rolleyes: h/w calls *grumbles*

but i loved it!!

luv juju :harp:

Damn straight it's scandalous, Lemonny! :o_O:

*ducks with whoever it was that ducked too*

Was it Sydney and Vaughn who were being shot at? Cos I got a little lost in the way, I was too busy concentrating on the squealing quietly bit... :lol:

But duuuuude. What the heebie jeebies is going on?! :shock: Has the Covenant come to take Syd and Vaughn away and kill them and torture them and oh god someone save them! :cry: *bawls into Lemon's shoulder* I'm a wreck and they're not even out of the carpark yet, they're still standing there with their hands in the air... :cry:

Wait. Are they even IN a carpark in the first place? .. I've forgotten where they are too :Paranoid: *smiles sheepishly*

I need to get a better memory... Or at least improve on it a little. Mummy says pumpkin is good for memories... But I don't quite believe her on that one :eyebrow:

Anyway, 'nuff said bout punkins! Aweeeeeeeeeeeesome update, with *counts*12 E's!

Cai
x

Back