For Good

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Title: For Good
Authors: Sexcivaughn14 (Carolyn) and an unknown accomplice ;)
Ship: sarkney
rating: pg
Disclaimer: me and my fellow writer do not own alias...dammit
summary: when do you stop thinking with your heart?

Wp made by janet
FG.jpg

Chapter 1'
(secret)
Sydney Bristow groaned as she struggled against the restraints of her chair. “Damn it” She groaned as the rope cut into her hand causing a sharp pain. She hated getting caught. It made her feel so stupid and useless. Worst of all she had been caught by one of Sark’s minion henchmen. She didn’t even care that her head was bleeding profusely from the wound they had inflicted on her, she just wanted to get out before Sark came.

Then she heard the footsteps. “s***” She groaned as she tried to struggle harder. But it was too late, the door of the room slowly swung open and a tall shadow darkened the doorway.

“Hello Sydney” Sark said in his cool, smooth British tone.

“Go to hell” She groaned. Sark just smiled at her with out saying a word. Then he pulled a knife from his pocket and walked toward her. Sydney recoiled slightly, wondering what exactly he was going to do. Then to her surprise he walked around behind her and cut her hands free, then cut her legs free so she was completely able to move on her own.

“Okay...” She sighed. “Wanna fight?”

“No” Sark laughed. “I’m letting you go”

“Yeah right” She laughed as she bounded upwards into a fighting stance, ready for Sark to attack.

“I’m letting you go Sydney... go on back to the CIA, back to you’re little, or rather not so little, handler Weiss” Sark said with a shooing motion of her hand.

“Uh huh and the second I walk away you’ll put that knife in my back” She said.

“No I won’t; because I love you” Sark said calmly.

Sydney practically barked with laughter. “You love me?!”

“I do love you Sydney. I’ve loved you ever since the first time your mother showed me your photograph. I thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world. Then when I finally met you; you took my breath away. You are so amazing....” He sighed.

Sydney was stunned. Of all the things she expected to say, this was certainly not even in the top 100. All of his comments, usually dripping with his infamous sarcasm, were always witty or cruel. But this time he seemed absolutely sincere, which terrified her.

“You’re... you’re serious?” She gasped. Sark just nodded.

“How... how can you love me? You don’t even know me...” Sydney sighed, then she ran from the room and straight back to the CIA safehouse.

Chapter 2
(Carolyn)
He couldn’t have meant it, there is NO way that he meant it…it just…it wasn’t possible! Sydney tried to reassure herself as she sat up, looking at the ceiling at 3:30 in the morning.

Taking a deep breath, Sydney stood up and walked towards the window, she looked down at the streets below her, it was calm, only two, maybe three people were going around, her guess was that they were all in a drunken stupor of sorts but still watched them, living their lives normally, like terrorist organizations didn’t exist and like she hadn’t been caught, like someone hadn’t professed their love to her, like she hadn’t run away.

She looked down again, another person was there, she could see his blonde hair, it was not short, but not long, little curls sat at the base of his neck and several on top of his head, he looked up at her window, she saw his eyes, the blue that she was never able to get out of her thoughts, well, not since that night. Sark.

He bent down, placing whatever was in his hands on the doorstep, he then stood up, just looking down at what he had placed at the doorstep before he walked away slowly.

Sydney felt her heart begin to race for two different reasons while she watched him walk away, his hands resting in his back pockets of his casual faded denim jeans, his shoulders broad and tall in his black leather jacket, one thing that caught her attention…he was wearing sneakers, not that she didn’t think he owned them, but she had always thought of him as someone far more professional, someone who would never wear something that was so “juvenile” or “mindless”, but then it hit her…Sark wasn’t just Sark, he was something else, someone else, but he had never shown her who he was, he had never shown her that side of him and she supposed that was what scared her about the situation, Sark wouldn’t just be infatuated with her, whatever he did…he never did things because they were a passing craze, he did them because they were for good, things that would never change…ever.

The second reason that her heart was racing, what had he dropped off down there, what had brought him to the safe house, how did he know she was there? All of the questions running through her head would have to wait, she turned from the window and stared at the door, and she could always just go and check to see what it was. She thought over it, staring directly at the door, Sark was always a fan of mind games, was this one of his many? Was his plan to have her sit around and think about his earlier comment until she went nuts? Because if it was…he certainly was succeeding.

Finally, Sydney decided just what she had to do. She had to go and figure out what the hell Sark had dropped off on that front porch.

Sark…god, what did she know about him? What did anyone know about him, she could rack her brains out trying to figure out who the hell this guy was, where he came from, who was his family, but no matter what she did, all she came up with was a cute blonde with blue eyes and a crooked bottom lip.

Had he no history? No past?

Sydney sighed once more before deciding that she just had to figure out what was in that package before she went completely insane and was transferred to a psychiatric institute because she had been pacing back and forth for nearly an hour.

She took one step at a time, the first few, she spent them trying to rationalize why the hell she was walking down the stairs, the last few, she just wanted to know what Sark had wanted, what he had dropped on that doorstep, why it was important? Was it business…was it pleasure?

Sydney got to the front door, she opened it slowly and looked down at the porch, and lying there, were 11 blood red roses, and one single white one. She picked them up cautiously and brought them inside, she set them down on the table and read the card that had been attached to them.

In a scrawl that she was still unfamiliar with it read.

Not everything is temporary Sydney, some things last forever; some things are for good”

Well I am not a Sarkney fan BUT I really do like your story! Maybe you can make a Sarkney out of me ^_^ .

Keep the PM's coming, oh and thanks for thinking about me! :D

Not bad!! I'm more of a S/V but this seem interseting!! Put me on the pm list of corse! AND thanks 4 the PM!!
SYD

Mountaineer+Boyscout said:
Well I am not a Sarkney fan BUT I really do like your story!  Maybe you can make a Sarkney out of me ^_^ .

Keep the PM's coming, oh and thanks for thinking about me! :D
[post="1267144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ahaha- ashley said that once too; look at her now...she WRITES sarkney

well u'll never get me carolyn! hehe, we've already had this discussion. i do want a pm though, if it's between sark and vaughn i hafta go with vaughn but i'm assuming u wouldn't be so mean as to put vaughn in this one...lol, anyway, i like this but i'm not turning sarkney on u!

lol, sorry car, never, I'm too stubborn. although, i'll give it to u, i would have thought ash would have been more stubborn about it than me...no.must.not.become.sarkney! lol, no worries!

sexcivaughn14 said:
no, my fellow writer wouldnt write vaughn in it *muttering* and i will turn you...ALL of you ! lol!
[post="1267783"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats right!!!
OKAY I ADMIT IT!!! IM THE FELLOW WRITER!!!!!!!!!!!
but she didnt even post my disclaimer at the beginning *cries*

I'll post it here:

Ok I’ve officially gone out of my mind now... I mean Sarkney? The s/v fans should hunt me down and shoot me... but just for my own person sanity MICHAEL VAUGHN NEVER EXISTED NEVER EVER EVER... everything else is the same....

but this fic is really good guys i swear!!!!
besides the song is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!

to tell you the truth i wasn't going to read this, but i guess my curiosity got the best of me, so i read it and wow, gotta say i like it, even for sarkney, yall are good :D
can you add me to your pm list please :smiley:
thanx for the PM
can't wait for more
update soon

Back