For People who like Fast Cars

I LOVE FAST CARS... Like in gone in 60 sec. or fast and the furious 1 and 2 ......
*sigh* I want one

I also like non-harley motorcycles

ANYONE WITH ME HERE?

I'm saving up for my dream car! A ferrari...:D, lets jsut say I betetr be winning the lotto sometime soon. Gone in 60 Seconds! I really liked that movie!

I like fast cars, you know if I could drive, damn I really need to take lessons. I remember when we had a few hot days (miracle) and all the family went the beach and the next thing you know a ferrai came on the beach and then another followed and another and so on.... There must have been like 20 lined up on the beach, odd... and slightly show offy.

NOOO!!! Ferrari's are very evil...I DISLIKE FERRARI'S!!!!

I wanna a 1985 Porsche 911 turbo in metallic purple.

I have a car fetish, but I'm a shoe-in for classics...like the mustang, oh man!!!

Dislike Ferrari's?!?!? ::shakes head:: Well I've been obsessed with em since I was like 8....so I want 1! And I hopefully will get 1!

OMI!!! I have to say...Lamborgini's are so cool...

But that scene in Charlie's Angels with a red Ferrari AND Demi Moore AND that bikini AND Drew Barrymore had my mouth wide open and tongue hanging out...

Let's compare, car prices, give us a car and I'll tell you how much you'd pay for it here. I think you'd be suprised at the difference, plus are all your car automatics?

Well I don't know the exact prices....eh, they were showwing some really nice ferraris on the morning news when 2 fast 2 furious was out.

Oh I just want to shoot practically every1 that owns a bmw here....they all can't drive!

Back