For those in DENIAL!

okelay said:
i really liked those eps.
the ones with simon

bad spydaddy!"!!!
[post="1018215"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know, i liked the eps with simon too! he was cool :cool:

btw, did you ever dream that you hair could look like sydneys in the episode where she steals that thing with simon and dives in that pool from like the 13th floor..? I WANT HER HAIR FROM THAT EPISODE!!!!!! GIMME IT!!!!!!!!!! :o_O: :o_O: :o_O:

uuh, and, it's 2 months to xmas!!! :xmas: "jingle bell, jingle bell..."

:D

*notices computer screen is getting all cheesy and saucy :D *
why thanks, mac! :hug:

oh that sydney hair. -_- i want it. so much. now i'm stuck with my old regular gross hair... :(

:eek:fftopic: fridolina, du e amatör de heter "jingle bells, jingle bells" me S! :lol: kommer int du ihåg de dä frendit avsnitte där ben sjunger den? de e samma som armadillo-juttun. ;)

jo ja minns! d avsnitte e PROO!! :D puolustukseks, ja hade jättebråttom nä ja skrev den dä bjällerklang-juttun...ja va på väg ti musikskolan.. :puke: jees.
lite säälittävää när vi skriver här ti varann via aa o du står typ BREVE mig! nörttin vi då? näänää! :D

Okey? Tu es verdad. Hablando en otras idiomas no es justo. Especialmente porque no hablo Finnish! Y mi espanol no es bien, tambien. :P No se que ellas dijeron.

Patomac said:
Okey?  Tu es verdad.  Hablando en otras idiomas no es justo.  Especialmente porque no hablo Finnish!  Y mi espanol no es bien, tambien.  :P  No se que ellas dijeron.
[post="1048221"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well it wasn't finnish it was swedish. :P sorry about that, but it would just be so weird to speak to my sis in english... :lol:
yo tambien hablo un poco español pero no soy bien. no hablo mucho pero un poco...pero sí, hablando en otras idiomas no es justo, so let's get back to english ok? :smiley:

denial/pii

Nah... they're Finnish. But they speak both, and I can't tell the difference... yet. (Puts on list of things to do)

So, SWMND... thoughts?

That's the "Mac is too lazy to type" version of SWMBNDNE(ANIEAD), which in laymens terms, is COW. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm in the best band at my school! Yes! (Does the band dance. Three times)

i actually really want to see Lost! all i've heard about it is good stuff, and thats judged by Alias fan.. .so i'm thinking it MUST be good! :lol:

hmmmmmmmmm read about it in the mag. i wonder how jj will make something out of that... ie a plane crash and a very limited nukber of poeple. terry o quiin totally looks kinda tubby since he left alias [ well he does in the pic in the mag]
hi everyone, btw, not bin here for ages. what can i say- i do my homework now. !! [and hi steph- i've heard about u from amisha and leaf etc. and u spoke to grace last night i hear... hi :D ]

yup, i spoke to gracie yesterday :smiley: hi :D and i kinda thought that about terry o'quinn.. iwasn't even sure if it was him to start with!

im in denial too this lovely day, just not at the same time as you guys! :D haven't seen lost, but i guess i'm gonna see it when it comes here. which will probably take a while. :banghead:

Back