For those who refuse to believe Irina's dead

Patomac

Cadet
Alright, I know I'm crazy, but somebody's gotta do it.

So, all those who don't believe in Irina's supposed "death," come support each other! We can theorize and make ourselves believe that there is really some top secret plot reveal sometime aiming for, oh, I dunno, the 8th season! :P

As for theory-age, I can post part of it now to start it off.
Irina knew somebody was after her, so she did the one thing that would get her in contact with Jack quickly: put a threat on Sydney's life. She knew he would find her, and then she used him, an person with a definite motive, to fake her own death so that it would seem more likely that she had died because of the CIA execution order in the file.

Anybody else got any ideas? Comments? Just want to come in and tell me I'm nuts some more?

U know I'm with u all the way, Mac! But dude! What about:

Announcing Denial, the Sequel: Irina's Revenge says:
And for the identification thing, they planted the body of, oh, I dunno, let's go with her mother (who, for the purpose of this conversation, died about the same age Irina is now) after they dug her up to fool Sydney so that the trail would officially run dry.
There. I win.
I got everything, right?
Erika?
Because Jack and Irina knew that Sydney would never give up until there was proof that Irina was dead.
Which she's not.
The end.

Let's say until Mac talked to me, I didn't refuse her death. But now I do... :mellow:

Patomac said:
Alright, I know I'm crazy, but somebody's gotta do it.

So, all those who don't believe in Irina's supposed "death," come support each other!  We can theorize and make ourselves believe that there is really some top secret plot reveal sometime aiming for, oh, I dunno, the 8th season!  :P

As for theory-age, I can post part of it now to start it off.
Irina knew somebody was after her, so she did the one thing that would get her in contact with Jack quickly: put a threat on Sydney's life.  She knew he would find her, and then she used him, an person with a definite motive, to fake her own death so that it would seem more likely that she had died because of the CIA execution order in the file.

I'm prepared to believe Irina is alive, but not that particular scenario. Irina isn't stupid, and even hinting at being a threat to Sydney is a very stupid thing to do when Jack Bristow is still alive. Irina knows that.

He already has reason to distrust her. I have a hard time picturing her doing something so suicidal.

Irina Derevko is not dead ... and much to dismay of others ... Jack would never kill Irina ... he hashad the oportunity to do so, but didn't ... many times, many years ago ... and during Season 2, he could have killed her too ...

Irina is just faking her death, again ... this time to protect Sydney ... ;)

*jumps up and down* What the hell was I thinking last night? I was being so unfaithful to the holy Irina! But psst... I got some inside info on what's happening... It might be considered a spoiler...

ETA: Not sure if this source is reliable. Just a warning. But I think it is...

Spoiler tags, por favor! I know who you were talking to... :Ph34r:

I know parts of it are really out there, but that was the first thing I came up with. Anybody else got any ideas?

Watcha find out, Erika?

I think it's a test Irina gave Sydney to test how strong Syd really is. I think Irina had so much confidence in Syd that she didn't really worry about the possibility that Syd might die. *shrug* It's a longshot but...

Yes, Mac. I talked to Kody. And he told me...

that he met a casting director on MySpace.com and that he told him that Irina was framed by Katya and Elena. Well, more like mentioned it. And when Kody asked how he knew that, he told him he was casting director and they were filming that eppy right now. But that was all he got. I think he might try to talk to him again but I'm not sure when. He showed me the convo but he doesn't have the convo anymore plus I forgot to save our convo we had. Anyway, we both looked into it more, to see if this guy was lying. I'm not so sure, but I don't think he is. I could be wrong though. The casting director's MySpace is located here and if you look under Chad's Interests, under Television, then u'll see what I mean. As I said, I'm still not very sure if it's reliable, but it could be.

wooosh...

la la la... Irina is not dead. i refuse to believe it. la la la... :seehearspeak:
oooh... Interesting myspace thingy... and i'm going to read about ALiAs_AgEnT_423's theory. :D

I bet Jack just made love to her and set her free if she promised to fake her death... jk that probably didn't happen.

However. Irina. Is. Not. Dead. Nor will she ever die. Ever. It's IMPOSSIBLE.

As soon as Lena is willing to come back...the truth will be revealed. That Irina is alive and well.

oh mac you know i support this. i'm completely in denial, from head to toes! irina isn't dead and that's just a fact! you can't kill irina derevko! that's just impossible! i'm very very much in denial. :seehearspeak: i haven't seen the ep yet, but when i do, i'll share my theories. -_- DENIAL!

crys could you send me a link to the LJ? either i can't find it or something's messed up but i really wanna know your theory. thanks. :Ph34r:

alias8000 said:
Yes, Mac. I talked to Kody. And he told me...

that he met a casting director on MySpace.com and that he told him that Irina was framed by Katya and Elena. Well, more like mentioned it. And when Kody asked how he knew that, he told him he was casting director and they were filming that eppy right now. But that was all he got. I think he might try to talk to him again but I'm not sure when. He showed me the convo but he doesn't have the convo anymore plus I forgot to save our convo we had. Anyway, we both looked into it more, to see if this guy was lying. I'm not so sure, but I don't think he is. I could be wrong though. The casting director's MySpace is located here and if you look under Chad's Interests, under Television, then u'll see what I mean. As I said, I'm still not very sure if it's reliable, but it could be.

wooosh...
[post="1149589"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That doesn't make sense. Why would Jack protect them of all people by putting the blame on himself?

And I agree, Irina is SO not dead. The only proof we have is the documents, which could have been forged by Jack, and Sydney finding and burying her remains.

You think Jack (or whoever killed Irina if it isn't him) would leave her body lying around for Sydney to find?

Jack isnt protecting anyone. The sisters framed Irina with the hit on Syd.

Jack was stupid and didnt look into it, and Im assuming Irina had no idea.

Back