For those in DENIAL!

don't get the beard and cup thing. but BA sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and poor little vartan. did you read about his sadness?!!!

thanks a lot leaf!!!!! don't care about my welll-being then!!

amisha
xxx

But that thing about being engaged for TEN bloomin' years is a tiny bit wierd don't you think? And that's only after dating for five years. I wonder why they didn't get married..

Well, dearie, the whole thing about us being back means that we'll be taking over.

We're talking about how we can no longer be in denial about Vaughn and Lauren so we're in denial about Jenn and Vartan breaking up. I don't know what 'the twins' are saying. Much confusion :D

amisha
xxx

dw about grace....

no, the whole trampy affleck thing is so true. he is totally bearded [no offence to plpl wiht beards, but on ba...?$£%*&$^*&$£&]

hey, BA sounds like baaaaaaaaaah.... isnt that a coincidence, considering the whole...lauren..sheep thingy

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
oi!! i may be a little slow at times, but im not blind!!
[post="1275490"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol...you surely must be because no one said you were..magicked the word into your sight...ooo wait...good time for a smiley - :magician:

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
dw about grace....

no, the whole trampy affleck thing is so true. he is totally bearded [no offence to plpl wiht beards, but on ba...?$£%*&$^*&$£&]

hey, BA sounds like baaaaaaaaaah.... isnt that a coincidence, considering the whole...lauren..sheep thingy
[post="1276079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hehe...BA can be our new sheep...wanna think of ways to torture him like we used to?
Okay i agree with metaphoring that he is like to a beggar/big grey bearded, but i really don't see the whole beard thing in real life...maybe its just me..
And what does dw mean?

Why don't you like us?!!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Yeah... Ba is our new shoop!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!! TORTURE!!!!!!!! FUN!!!!!! hehe (blushes)

amisha
xxx

HIII!?! EVERYONE?! Sorry....does anyone want to hear my weekend story? I know this is a BA hating thread but maybe we could change that into my brother for a couple of pages..
I went to Wales for like one and a half days.... (should i continue)..

Hmm..hope everyone had a happy easter! And ally in a bunny costume.....(following line of thought)....Bridget Jones at her family party thingie.. oops that didn't go well...

Back