For those in DENIAL!

LOL It's hard being here, a lot of people don't agree with our government policies... You may want to give up, give in to others, who tell you that there is no hope. I STAND HERE before you ABLE TO SAY that I will NEVER give in! Never surrender! I will stay in the kingdom of Da- Nile for my life! We WILL BE STRONG!

^^^ first Denial pep talk

Well, that's good. We can always use the support against the hopeless ones. I need some of the support group to post in the "Accepted" thread... everyone seems to believe he's married. :gasp: 😭

ok i wouldnt say im back in denial but i am on the verge of it!! i know that vaughn wouldnt just forget syd like that so i think he was talked into some kind of marriage or did it to try to move on with his life!! but i know that his marrige isnt real and still loves syd, ect!! so i dont care what jj said but vaughn isnt married to anyone other than syd!! did you hear that he isnt married to anyone other than syd!!!
oh felgercarb i guess im back in denial!!

aliaschick4mv said:
:clapping: YAY!! CARI!! :hug: WELCOME BACK! I'm having a tea party on my yacht in a few minutes, wanna come?
sorry i had 2 many bugs in the place i was staying! ewwww i think they were those flesh-eating bugs from the mummy! i know ewwwwwww! when's the party? i hope i didn't miss it

It's an on going thing. It's to celebrate denial-ism. It doesn't stop until we think that Vaughn's married, and when am I going to change my mind?

Never.

I'm the self-deemed Cleopatra, Princess of Denial.

LMAO I love Willow!

I have the Buffy script books, and whenever I'm acting them out (yes I act them out, I'm a theatre addict) I always play Willow. She's awesome.

Back