Formula 1

Actually, Ecclestone denied ever writing that letter, so they have un-cancelled it :D

I don't have any time right now, but I will read it this w/e at the latest!! I promise!!!

I'm happy again!!!! YES!!!! :woot:

And that money is nothiong to Ralph. He makes a few million pounds every race, so that won't hurt him at all!!! I can't wait for the race!!!

Who do you predict to come where in qualifying?

I think that Michael Schumacher will be the quick, the Pole is for him , and I that he will win the race. Only Four Races for the Finish and Raikkonen is near.

I hope that Kimi can win, or Alonso :P

I don't think Alonso will make it, but I do hope he does well.

I think that the Williams will win the car thingy, and MS will probably win the title, although I hope that Montoya or Ralph takes it. I think Kimi has lost his hunger to win though, and that is hurting his chances of becoming world champion.

MS Crashed????, He has bad luck.

The First in Qualifying was Trulli but the Hour of the true is tomorrow.

I´ll see the qualifying this night in Eurosport (Sportive Channel)

Michael didn't crash, but I hope that he does. Stupid schumacher. I just say the qualifying live. It was exciting, so I won't spoil it for you!

Congrats Nat! Well done to Alonso. He raced like an old pro, and he is the youngest driver ever to win an F1 GP!

Kimi Second and Montoya Third!

That means MS, JPM, and KR are all within 1point for the drivers championship!

BMW-Williams is winning the constructors though! :balloons:

The Perfect podium :P

Williams will win the constructors, is the best team, and Williams has the quickest car.

This Country is a madness today.

I can only imagine how mad it would be! WoWee! It's amazingly cool!

And it was perfect. Kimi's english has really improved, JP sexy as always, and I heard Alonso speak a little Spanish...it was wonderful!

Who commentates on the race in Spain?

The races are commented by two Journalist, that must be informated about Alonso´s Born Place . They haven´t an idea about this, commit a lots mistakes. Is a public TV Channel. I prefer see the races by Eurosport, an European Sporty Channel.

And in the Street the comment is that Alonso is the youngest pilot that win a race and make two poles in the same season, and also speak about the Playstation´s boys (Raikkonen and Alonso) and their career this season.

Even, The King calls to Alonso by Phone for felicitate him.

Michael Schumacher doesn´t win the Championship this Year, I believe that the winner will be Juan Pablo Montoya.

I don´t hear to Kimi Speaks in English, I only hear to Alonso, the emission cut it here.

Back