Season 2 Francie and Will

Will francie kill Will in the end? She is Evil. And plus... If she killed good francie without feeling bad about it, why wouldn't she kill will?

Yeah, I think that if she isn't caught as ELF (EviL Francie) then she'll probably kill him when she's done using him for information. But Syd might find out she's evil and then ELF will have to run for her life... :D

i think from a writers viewpoint i would have to say, you just cant kill off all sydney's friends... i mean geez. I know they're trying to whittle the world of alias down to a more manageable size, but i think the fact that they're bringing will into the cia more fully now proves that they dont plan to kill him. They're consolidating... now everything in sydneys life has something to do with the cia.

Besides, i smell a massive cat fight coming up where... every since good francie died i've been itchin for a battle royale. I also want charlie to come back and try to get with evil francie.. ha.. that would be great.

LOL!! That'd be so funny!! He'd be like, Hey baby, I'm sorry about what I did before, take me back! She'll go...Who the hell are you?! I can't wait for a fight between her and Syd!!

I don't think the question is 'Is she evil enough?' so much as 'Do the producers want to keep Bradley Cooper on the show?' she's definitely evil enough.

yea syd butt vaughn hardley no's elf (or the real, dead, francie 4 that matter) and i think that it is mean how will is having dreams that he is telling elf (good francie to him) all his info and shes using him **ohhhhh**
jess

Back