Garner Parts Company With Dogs

Hey, my cats all dote on me. Especially the one. He met me at the door when I came home every day and he lounged on my chest whenever I sat down to watch television or read. I miss him . . .
;)

verdantheart said:
Hey, my cats all dote on me. Especially the one. He met me at the door when I came home every day and he lounged on my chest whenever I sat down to watch television or read. I miss him . . .
;)
Kind of the same here, the house just across from us had a cat and they went away and my mum made me bring it in out of the rain, and now it practically lives here and it loves me! ^_^

I am sure Ms. Garner will miss her dogs but if she isn't home much to take care of them they would be better off with her ex-husband, Scott Foley. I am sure Ms. Garner would want the best for her dogs.

Cats are independent and don't need you around all the time even though they can get lonely just like anyone else and do need love and care too but don't need to be walked regularly.

Maybe Jen should consider another cat to keep the one cat company when she is away for long periods of time!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe Scott has given Jen visiting rights to the dogs and she has given him visiting rights to the cat.

I am sure they will remain friends and can work out occasional visit to the former pets from time to time! :smiley:

Lynne

Two Months ago, I read in "El Mundo" Spanish Newpaper, about a Divorced Pair that Was in a Tribunal fighting for a Pets Custody, they are a expensive dog and the woman wants the animal and the man the same.

The people don´t think that the dogs, cats ... have a Feelings.

that's so sad, i couldn't give up my dog. i thought i remembered charlie rose being hers and maggie mae being scott's, so i wonder why she isn't keeping him. i couldn't do it. :(

I was wondering what they were going to do about their pets. Poor Jen they were like her Kids! at least she has the Kitty I would hate to lose my Kitty.

aww thats so sad i would hate to lose my doggies my dogs mean so much to me i hate it when they run away which is like only 4 two hours i dunno how i would deal with it if i knew they were gone for good
~Kay~

That's sad about Jennifer losing her dogs, but at least she gets to keep a cat and hopefully that'll keep her company. :smiley:

My sister shared custody of two dogs with her ex when they broke up. My sister came down twice with the two dogs to Panama City Florida so they could run on the beach twice(not legal but my end of Panama City beach light on people). It was really strange and modern as I visited with my folks my sisters ex and his girlfriend with my sister. And my sister and folks went to her ex and girlfriends marriage awhile latter.

Well I wish someone like Jennifer Garner would take a stray black cat that my neighbor downstairs is feeding but she is leaving in August and she said she might not take the cat. :( :Ph34r:

I have a cat and cannot afford another and I am not going to be feeding a sway! :(

Well I asked her to do the humane thing and call the Humane Society of Animals:Shelter otherwise the Apt. Complex call the pound and they will put the cat to sleep right away instead of trying to finding a home for the poor thing!!! :(

If my own cat hadn't bit me on the way to vet and giving me an infection I consider feeding the cat but I won't even touch someone else's animal now!

Hope my neighbor finds a home for that cat she says it is not her responsibility but I feel it is since she has been feeding him and now is about to move away!!! :( :woot:

Lynne aka Jaredpuppy(2)

Back