Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest USWeekly pic is posted at the Palace messageboard in the Weekend Sighting thread (MV & JG leaving her home at different times over the weekend).

Thanxs Bvec off to check now! So Bvec you seen them lately? ^_^

Ok ive seen it, them stupid rumors, and bvec your the one who posted it over there, do you think you could post it here?? Michael looks hot in those glasses!

freakforalias said:
sts1398 said:
My husband can't stop laughing and teasing me all the time for being so crazy over JG and MV. So funny but it's true. Thanks to JJ for having JG and MV on Alias.

My husband is the same way. He thinks I am looney about the whole thing, JA Vartan, I just smile at him and say whatever! I know, I know I am obsessed......
I was replying to something on AA last night and my husband came over and sat down next to me (I hurried and minimized because I knew what was coming). He proceeded to tell me I have a problem and invest too much time in Alias. :( I asked him if he wanted to start watching with me so I can discuss it with him. With that I got a quick "NO". If he only knew about the emotionally attached to JG/MV relationship club..... If he did, he might put me away. :lol:
I'm looney anyway so not much of a difference going on here and thats such a nice article bvec

ok definently going to have to go get the mag so I can put it in my locker and say HA I TOLD YOU THEY WERE STILL TOGETHER!!! that will teach all of the other kids that break the bad news! jk jk omgosh 2 days and 10 pgs! this is crazy!!!

freakforalias said:
sts1398 said:
My husband can't stop laughing and teasing me all the time for being so crazy over JG and MV. So funny but it's true. Thanks to JJ for having JG and MV on Alias.

My husband is the same way. He thinks I am looney about the whole thing, JA Vartan, I just smile at him and say whatever! I know, I know I am obsessed......
I was replying to something on AA last night and my husband came over and sat down next to me (I hurried and minimized because I knew what was coming). He proceeded to tell me I have a problem and invest too much time in Alias. :( I asked him if he wanted to start watching with me so I can discuss it with him. With that I got a quick "NO". If he only knew about the emotionally attached to JG/MV relationship club..... If he did, he might put me away. :lol:
me too girls!!!!!! not husband but boyfriend - and room mate for that matter too!!! :lol:
screw em!!! we're happy!! ^_^

Mad bout Alias said:
Thanxs Bvec off to check now! So Bvec you seen them lately? ^_^

Ok ive seen it, them stupid rumors, and bvec your the one who posted it over there, do you think you could post it here?? Michael looks hot in those glasses!
SERIOUSLY . . . Could he BE any freaking hotter? :woot:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> :woot: Hi Guys, I'm new around here, but I've been watching the show the whole time, I don't know what took me so long to find this place. IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I think I was clinically dead for a few hours after hearing about those rumors, but then I came to this site, read the discussion boards, and it totally revived me, like with those shocky pad things. I'm so glad they're still together, they're so freaking adorable together!!! :D

Anyway, I know I'm a newbie and all, but Mandy I was wondering if I could be #55 as a emotionally attatched to the S/V relationship freak. I mean even if I can't get that number I don't care, I just want to be included because I'm in love with their relationship. Some would call it obsessed but I just tell them that I truly care about the happiness of Alias cast members......well maybe except for Lauren *cough* Die!
Thanks!!!!
</span>

Oh just got two questions on the topic at USA Today.....

Suffolk, Virginia: Did Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan break up?

Donna Freydkin: According to their rep, they are still very much together

LAREDO, TEXAS: PLEASE GIVE US THE UPDATE ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JENNIFER GARNER AND MICHAEL VARTAN FROM LAST WEEKS 3/17/04 CELBRITY NEWS.

Donna Freydkin: I already answered this question but again -- their rep says the two are together.

So okay we have pictures, we have sightings, we have stories, we have answers...let's put this topic to rest.....

I can't even see the freakin' picture at the Palace. :angry: Is it really necessary for it to be that big? My computer loads the top half with Kate Hudson and Freddy Prinze Jr. and then stops. So I guess I'll just imagine what it looks like. :madfire: :madfire:

I finally got to see it... I love how Jennifer leaves the house with her hair soaking wet. :lol: She must wash it at home and then they style it when she gets to the set. I can't imagine her going anywhere else with it like that.

:lol: Okay everyone now should have a number, If i missed someone, feel free to yell at me. uhhh okay so new members...

:welcome: to #40 betta #42 Vaughn's girl_1 #43 Aussie Alias lover #55 runslikewind87a #88 HeatherLOVESAlias and #90 J.A. VARTAN Wow, we are growing very fast! :D

I’m emotionally attached to the JG/MV relationship freak club

# 1 Mandy
#2 Loozy
#3 svfan4ever
#4 alias freak69
#5 julesomme
#6 KateJones47
#7 aliasgirlie
#8 alias luver
#9 mightylittleone
#10 syd wannabe
#11 liliana
#12 aliasballer21
#13 vartancrazy24
#14 vampire girl
#15 Syd_Vaughn4ever
#16 *aLiAs gUrl*
#17 Noemi
#18 aliascazUK
#19 Azalea
#20 Tuulia
#21 freakforalias
#22 totallyspies
#23 jerseyhartnett
#24 shannyn1016
#25 kay
#26 tab
#27 parisMalias
#28 sts1398
#29 Jems
#30 sweetlilchica
#31 vartan-lova
#32 Varya
#33 ~*~Tinker Belle~*~
#34 #1aliasfan
#35 auntof3
#36 Vartanbabe
#37 3stakcsofsociety
#38 Xtremelimits08
#39 krzykty57789
#40 betta
#41 spy41
#42 Vaughn's girl_1
#43 Aussie Alias lover
#47 ames723
#55 runslikewind87a
#68 Mad about Alias
#88 HeatherLOVESAlias
#90 J.A. VARTAN
#101 yourALIAS

--Mandy :angelic:

i was looking at place and i saw a picture that they blew and u no that ring tha tmv wears well i say that jen was wearing his ring!!! awwwww that so cute and u no thats gotta be LOVE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back