GCSEs and A levels

lol you love me really :P :hug:
and mr cullen *actually* taught us about all that stuff after the mocks. heh.
:Ponder:
no that can't be right... mr cullen *actually* taught us... no way... :lol:

guys why has the name of this thread changed???

Jai did you try and reorganise stuff again!!!!!!!!!!1

:rolleyes: ! GCSEs are not the same as A Levels... what are we gonna do when we need to talk nxt year!

I think that's why the 'and' is there ;) And no, this wasn't my suggestion, but that said I don't think there are any Year Tens here anyway. *comes over al diplomaticl*

Ooooh...one left and then it's over!

:rain:

GCSEs the end of an era. I’ve been told about then since yr 6 and now *dramatic crescendo* THEY. ARE. OVER. *sobs in tear soaked sleeve* (n)

I merged the threads together, actually. Since it was said A levels come after GCSEs I thought it would be easier to keep the forum neat if they were together.

Also, the A levels only had about 3 posts, so it really didn't need it's own thread.

uuuhm Vari, why are you sobbing over the end of gcses, hm?

and i wasn't looking forward to leaving this thread... i like that its changed.
woah thats actually really weird. :Pinch:

Have some heart people !!!! After these exam we’re gonna be out on our own in the wilderness. :thinking:
I for one am just not ready for that, leave me to my own devices and mayhem and laziness follows (mostly the latter.) I need people to drag me through everything otherwise I end up slumped in some filthy gutter. Whos with me LETS TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND START SECONDARY SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN !!
👶

Back