GCSEs and A levels

College is gonna be much worst I went to a girls school and going to a mixed college. Arrrrgggggggg im gonna get the lurgie :eek:

^ i like to think positive

NOOOOOOO girls school for more years. :angry:
don’t worry bout lurgies you can get jabs to protect you from it.
im worried how i'll manage to merge with this other lesser gender ^_^
maybe i'll shun them and give them :angry: stares

yeah we were too but aparently they merged three threads :blink: what was the third one?

anyho I too am staying at the same girls school... <_<

dang that's boring.... OMV we had this poll to see who we thought would be what in sixth form and i got most likly to be head girl :blink: that would be weird...

haha!!! ALL MY GCSEs ARE OVER :D :D :D im muchos happy...very tired though as drank too much last night. (i had my last exam yestrday haha) :P very very happy but yes....sixth form next. damn (n) oh well.....10 weeks til them AND my 17th and a driving liscense :D haha... im so gonan make the most of not havin any exams :P
hannah -_-

Awwwww Sixth form isn't too bad.
I have just finished it. I actually survived! (Well when I say survived I still have an evil chemistry A level exam left then im free)
Now there is just uni to come. *shudders*
Driving liscenses are good though! Especialy when you pass. It's great to be able to drive whereever you want if not a little expensive.

wow u must be an early birthday Han... lucky you!

but i've finished toooooooooooooo woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :happydance:

Ali wow chemsitry! don't know if u read the post about the time of our chem exams but umm yeah... they were most people's worst subject so go you for alevel! and good luck :D

I think the third one was another A level thread...:thinking:

I've got one more....still...they realllly drag it out, don't they?

And then we have the long wait to results day....

Does anyone know if there's any way to get our exam papers back? Because I'd quite like to keep mine...I still have my Year 6 SATs...^_^

Jai :rain:

I can't wait till I get the results back, I had a dream where I failed my English lang and lit the night before last and all I had in my head was my mum's voice telling me I would have to do it again and again until I got it right! Ahh! :hide:

Awww, that's so not going to happen Sab...I've read your writing, and there is NO way that you are going to fail English missy! :hugs:

That said....I want me resutls! :eat: (OK, so I don't want to eat them, but....)

:rain:

Lol i may have to eat them to hide them from others :P

but i had this really weird dream last night about the results and my maths teacher was asking everyone their physic result and some other result and writing them on the whiteboard and when it was my turn i could remember what the other subject she was asking was and it was really embarresing and this really annoying girl got like top 5 in the cointry..

anyho.. I told u about my friend and the ancient greek??

Back