Geek Show

whoever thinks that alias is a geek show, then that person probably never even watched it before or they dont know the what's going on.

It really isn't a geek show. I could understand calling it that if Sydney was the one building all the Rambaldi devices, or if she had to figure out how they worked, but she just steals them and tries to figure out what they are. ;)

But, gosh, I don't care if it's labeled a "geek" show. It's not going to make me stop watching it. :D

Everyone has thier own opinion. I dont mind that. The only thing I dont like is when they form one when they are not knowledgeable on the subject. That tends to annoy me when I get into debates with people.

it's sort of a geek show in that it's really techie. but like you said, only in the way that james bond is sort of a geek show. however it is getting a total cult following. like star trek. and from what i've seen the fans are just as passionate as trek fans, so it could become a bit of a geek thing in that respect. i don't see myself as a geek, but i am a major trekkie and don't mind at all if end up being called an ALIAS geek one day.

everyone is entitled to their opinon...i don't believe its a geek show unless you mean geek as in smart b/c is it! if they don't know anything about the show and try to say its geeky, stupid, boring, etc....then they'd better watch their backs...lol

I don't appreciate the ripping on Marshal here!!! :angry: lol... :smiley:

I'm not a geek- but even ABC acknowledges that ALIAS has such a loyal and devoute following that cult would be a better word for it. :D By the way, if ther is or if anyone has started an ALIAS cult, hook me up! :smiley:

2 days!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :reall:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: yexcited: :woot: :woot:

Back