General Hospital

Dr. Tony Jones (Brad Maule) is leaving to go to another show (though he is still going to appear on GH from time to time) - but I'm not sure what soap he is going to.

I LOVE GH!! DOES ANYONE ELSE WATCH IT??? MY FAV. STORYLINE IS CARLY, SONNY, COURTNEY, JASON AND ALKAZAR... CARLY IS MY FAVORITE CHARCTER AND I THINK SHE'S REALLY PRETTY AND I LOVE SONNY TOO!!!!!!

I love GH!!! My favorite storyline is the Sonny,Carly,Courtney,Jason and, Alcazar one. I felt so sorry for Courtney when she lost the baby!!! I wish she'd just tell Jason what happened though instead of being difficult!! But then, it wouldn't be a soap opera either. Carly is my favorite person on the show I think that she is really pretty and she's a very talented actress. I also like Georgie and Dillon together as a couple. I think that they are really cute together!! School has started for me though, so I can't watch it anymore and that makes me really sad!! :( but at least I still have Alias! :D

I love Carly (much more now that Tamara Braun is Carly as opposed to Sarah Brown). I saw Tamara Braun at SSW at WDW last Nov. - she seems like a really sweet girl. I hope she's there again this year.
And I hate Courtney - not so much her, but I hate her with Jason. I want Brenda to come back so she and Jason can get together. :tvhappy:

CARLY IS MY FAV. CHARACTER TOO! SHE ROCKS AND I ALSO LIK TAMARA BRAUN WAAAY BEETR THEN SARAH BROWN. AND *SAMS SWEETHARTE* i AGREE I THINK COURTNEY SHOULD TELL JASON CUZ IF HE FINDS OUT FIRST.... UH OH LOL I CONVICED MY DAD TO GET TIVO CUZ MY MOM WATCHS GH TOO SO IM GOING WITH HIM TO GET IT TOMORROW..... LOL THANK GOD. I WAS GOING TO TAPE ALL OF THEM AND WATCH IT WITH MY MOM ON THE WEEKENDS LOL TIVO IS BETTER I HOPE...

I love Jason and Courtney together. They have so much chemistry. The only reason I would want Brenda back is because she and Jason were hilarious together. The things they said to each other like in one scene Jason kept telling her to shut up and she kept yelling and then she was like, "If you tell me to shut up one more time I'm gonna-", Jason: "SHUT UP!!!!!!", and brenda screams. lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that show... I love the story line with the cards. I also like to see what going to happen with with Carly and Sonny. I like to see them end their marriage and Carly go with Alcazar. Then Sonny go back with Alexis and their daughter. I would love to see Sonny with Kristina. He would spoil her so much, plus I think they made a cute couple. The Carly and Sonny thing is kinda of getting old. :P

GH is awesome. Sonny and Carly will be back together some day and Alkastalker will be history. I think the character is good to spice things up, but he needs to get a new s/l and leave Sonny and Carly alone!
I must disagree about the Sonny and Alexis thing, she has gone all whack. Plus she needs to be with Cameron (Does anyone else remember that these two played Mason and Julia Capwell on Santa Barbara- they were great together).
I have not made up my mind yet about Courtney and Jason b/c I am liking this new Brian character-we'll have to see how his character develops. I DO so LOVE to look at Jason's eyes though!
OK, I am gonna stop rambling and toss my two cents in now. :D

rockisdead said:
I just have to say... the writers are turning Carly into a self-righteous, selfish, all-around icky bitka (BtVs people get it...)
[post="560095"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree! But I still like Carly, just not when she's threating everyone else(such as Sam!)
But I love GH and most of the characters. Yesterday, I got to meet Scott Clifton (Dillon)! I was so happy, it was lots of fun.
Lol, bitka...I use that sometimes. :smiley:

Yeah I think that Carly is a little too whiny and doesn't care about anyone else. This whole thing about "I need to find my dad even if it hurts my mom" is RIDICULOUS! She needs to consider other people's feelings... Sam included.

And that's so awesome that you got to see Scott Clifton! He's soooo cute, though my faves are Ric, Nik, Lucky, and Jax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I just read a post I wrote a year ago... I can't belive so much happen since then with Cameron dying Zander gone and now we have Conner.
Melissa
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Back