Kingdom Hospital

Let's see . . . Lenny (what a sweetie) died and let our ghost hunter (gosh, forgot her name) know that the artist could tell her the name of the girl ghost . . .

The mother of the kid in the sleep trials (who has a thing for the older doctor) was brought in with cardiac arrest and died under his father's hands--his dad had to deliver the news . . .

The "boy" (with the vampire teeth) doesn't want the medium talking to the artist, so he wants the guy they brought into his room (the crazy guy who tried to kill himself last week) to kill him--but Hook walked in and prevented that from happening.

Steadman (is that his name?)--the unstable head of neurosciences--went out with a gun to discover who defaced his car. The street toughs took some money and put the blame on the twins.

The promo says people must "choose sides" next week. :eek: :woot:

That's all I remember.
;)

verdantheart said:
Let's see . . . Lenny (what a sweetie) died and let our ghost hunter (gosh, forgot her name) know that the artist could tell her the name of the girl ghost . . .

The mother of the kid in the sleep trials (who has a thing for the older doctor) was brought in with cardiac arrest and died under his father's hands--his dad had to deliver the news . . .

The "boy" (with the vampire teeth) doesn't want the medium talking to the artist, so he wants the guy they brought into his room (the crazy guy who tried to kill himself last week) to kill him--but Hook walked in and prevented that from happening.

Steadman (is that his name?)--the unstable head of neurosciences--went out with a gun to discover who defaced his car. The street toughs took some money and put the blame on the twins.

The promo says people must "choose sides" next week. :eek: :woot:

That's all I remember.
;)
thats basically everything, V ... and itis getting creepy ... :thinking:

verdantheart said:

The promo says people must "choose sides" next week.  :eek:  :woot:

That's all I remember.
;)
Thanks! Wow!

*Reminding herself*

I won't forget. I won't forget. :lol:

Creepy = good.

That's why I got a bit bored with the last Mulder seasons of X-Files . . . too much funny that didn't work and too little creepy. At least when Doggett showed up it got creepier again.

Love the creepy!
:D

it was great ...

poor AntEater ... is it really dead? I am gonna miss it if so ... :(

and finally they explained the crosses and all in Hook's Kingdom ... (y)

Its gonna be good next week ... even though on a different night, I am gonna watch it! ;)

Alias_Gay said:
poor AntEater ... is it really dead? I am gonna miss it if so ... :(
Can you kill a supernatural creature? It "lives" in the spirit realm. Hm . . .

I'm glad they're at least going to air the remaining episodes of the limited run. I'm a King fan and I can't help but check out even his lesser works . . . and this one has its moments, even if it's not utterly riveting.
;)

great episode last thursday ... creepy and freaky ... all I can say ...

those dead people and then the AntEater lives again, because of the blood of a human being ... and then Elmer, cuts off someone else's head to pretend to have killed himself for the doctor ... thats freaky ...

and then the poor man gets himself on fire ... that was creepy ...

can't wait for next week ... :woot:

I'm glad they're at least going to air the remaining episodes of the limited run
yeah, me too ... ;)

just saw another episode of Kingdom Hospital tonite ... guess the final episodes are upon us ... ABC is playing remaining eppy's on Thursday nites at 9pm ... ;)

Since they moved it and then shut it down for a while, I keep missing episodes! It's annoying. I might as well wait until I can rent it . . . :( It wasn't all that thrilling, actually, sad to say.
✌️

saw the season finale tonite for Kingdom Hospital ... many questions were answered, but also the future was changed dramatically with Dr. Hook going back in time and seeing what happened the night of the fire where Mary lost her life ...

great way of ending a season ... :cool:

I understand that the DVD version might be coming out as early as September--very soon, anyway. ;)
✌️

Back