German

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.I.C. said:
Ich bin heute bei Aldi (?) gewesen und da habe ich viele Dinge gesehen die mein ...( ?) nicht ankommen....
So etwa in der Art???
Das ist sehr gut !!!
Die korrekte Übersetzung ist :
Ich bin heute nach dem Aldi gewesen und da habe ich viele Dingen gesehen die meine Augen nicht ankonnten.
Da können auch Falsche in sein!

And now the correction of the correction..please correct me if it's not correct :D

Ich bin heute bei Aldi gewesen und da habe ich viele Dinge gesehen, die meine Augen nicht abkonnten.

( I'm not sure with the "eyes part" )

A.I.C. said:
And now the correction of the correction..please correct me if it's not correct :D

Ich bin heute bei Aldi gewesen und da habe ich viele Dinge gesehen, die meine Augen nicht abkonnten.

( I'm not sure with the "eyes part" )
DIch denke dass dies gut ist, du sprichst deutsch, ich niederländisch.

Ja so ist das- aber die Sprchen haben viel gemeinsam- besonders mit dem "Plattdeutschen"; ein Dialekt ,welcher im Norden von Deutschland gesprochen wird...
Ich denke dass dies gut ist, du sprichst deutsch, ich niederländisch.
das war soweit im Großen und Ganzen korrekt (y)

oooo....I've missed so much! I started school on Tuesday, so we're in the middle of a review. And I absolutely can not seem to understand prepositions. :( I never remember when to use which one. All I can recall...is a two way preposition is accusitive if it shows motion and is dative if it shows location. :blink: Too hard!

Ich liebe die deutsche Sprache, weil es soviel gleicht als der Niederländisch.
Und es gleicht auch als dem Englisch.

Aber es flüht auch sehr gut und shcön.

Korrigiert bitte als da Falsche sind.

Thendude said:
Ich liebe die deutsche Sprache, weil es soviel gleicht als der Niederländisch.
Und es gleicht auch als dem Englisch.

Aber es flüht auch sehr gut und shcön.

Korrigiert bitte als da Falsche sind.
Ich liebe die deutsche Schrache,weil sie dem Niederländischen ähnelt.

Und es ähnelt auch der englischen Sprache. ( But you can also use "gleicht"-It means more or less the same!)

Aber es klingt auch schön.

Und korrigiert bitte das Falsche.

I think that's what you wanted to say...:D

btvaughn said:
oooo....I've missed so much! I started school on Tuesday, so we're in the middle of a review. And I absolutely can not seem to understand prepositions. :( I never remember when to use which one. All I can recall...is a two way preposition is accusitive if it shows motion and is dative if it shows location. :blink: Too hard!
Ich fürchte da kann ich dir ad hoc nicht so richtig helfen, da ich nach Gefühl schreibe....Aber wenn du mir Beispiele bringst, werde ich versuchen dir da zu helfen!
Aber nicht verzweifeln....solche Probleme treten in jeder Sprache auf, wenn man sie lernt!

Guten Morgen, AIC! :smiley:

As you said before...I guess learning first German isn't exactly the same as learning it second. I suppose all of these prepositions just come to you when you speak or write? *sigh* At least this isn't a problem with English, but then again English is kind of difficult to learn, b/c half the things with grammar don't have rules!

I'm starting one of my reviews at home right now, so I'll be sure to ask if I need any help. (which is a most definite yes...:lol:smiley:

Ich kreiche deutsch dieser Jahre, so ich kann es gut sprechen denke ich, auf der Ende dieser Jahre. Ich hoffe es doch.
Vielleicht kannt es auch schwierig sein natürlich.
Aber was ich nicht verstande, ist die Gebrauch des Conjunktives im deutsch.

Thendude said:
Ich kreiche deutsch dieser Jahre, so ich kann es gut sprechen denke ich, auf der Ende dieser Jahre. Ich hoffe es doch.
Vielleicht kannt es auch schwierig sein natürlich.
Aber was ich nicht verstande, ist die Gebrauch des Conjunktives im deutsch.
With the first sentence...I'm afraid I didn't get the meaning but I think you wanted to tell us , that you're learning German from the the beginning of the this year and you hope you'll be able to speak fluently in the end of this year??

You use the conjuntive if you wanted to express something that should/shouldn't has happend but it didn't /did.

Examples:
Wäre ich doch heute nur im Bett geblieben, [dann] hätte ich mir nicht das Bein gebrochen.

Hätte ich heute nicht verschlafen, wäre ich rechtzeitig in die Schule gekommen.

Hope that helps....

btvaughn said:
Guten Morgen, AIC!  :smiley:

As you said before...I guess learning first German isn't exactly the same as learning it second.  I suppose all of these prepositions just come to you when you speak or write?  *sigh* At least this isn't a problem with English, but then again English is kind of difficult to learn, b/c half the things with grammar don't have rules!

I'm starting one of my reviews at home right now, so I'll be sure to ask if I need any help.  (which is a most definite yes...:lol:smiley:
Guten Morgen Bridget!

Once upon a time [ :rolleyes: :D ] I learned the rules for the prepostions...but I never need them except for a grammar test which is over 9 years ago now :D But even there I didn't need really....
Kein Problem- wenn du Fragen hast, dann stell sie :D

btvaughn said:
At least this isn't a problem with English, but then again English is kind of difficult to learn, b/c half the things with grammar don't have rules!
The biggest problem when you are learning English is not the language itself- it's the teacher! The way you got motivated and the way he /she gives the marks....because there are not so many rules he/she can say if it's good or not and you can't proof it if he/she did something wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back