German

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ja, es ist gepassiert! Mein erste deutsche Les gehat!
Aber es war nicht so schwierig.
Alles stehtet auf dem Bord vorin dem Klass.
Man musst nur wiederholen was da stehtet.

Wie: Wie heiBt du? und Was bist du? dann antwortet man: Ich bin schüler oder schülerin.
So bequem!!! :lol:

Thendude said:
Ja, es ist gepassiert! Mein erste deutsche Les gehat!
Aber es war nicht so schwierig.
Alles stehtet auf dem Bord vorin dem Klass.
Man musst nur wiederholen was da stehtet.

Wie: Wie heiBt du? und Was bist du? dann antwortet man: Ich bin schüler oder schülerin.
So bequem!!! :lol:
Ja, es ist passiert: Ich habe meine erste Deutschstunde gehabt!
Aber es war nicht so schwierig. ( Korrekt (y) )
Es steht alles vorne auf der Tafel.
Man muss nur wiederholen, was da geschrieben steht.

i have no idea what you are saying. i wish i knew german. i know spanish, and english, and i'm learning french. maybe someday i will speak german :smiley:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
i have no idea what you are saying. i wish i knew german. i know spanish, and english, and i'm learning french. maybe someday i will speak german :smiley:
I know what you mean... Sometimes I wish I would be able to speak more languages that English and German

Well, I just wish I could speak German better. :smiley:

But, I wasn't even thinking, but I have a huge worksheet on prepositions and it all went right over my head, I should've come here!

But anyways, for a culture bit...AIC, what do you know about Thomaskirche? I have to research it for class...and all the sites are in German....:(

There are more than one church with the name of Thomaskirche in germany..... but I guess you mean the one in Leipzig????

btvaughn said:
But, I wasn't even thinking, but I have a huge worksheet on prepositions and it all went right over my head, I should've come here!
If you've got questions or you are unsure...just ask...

btvaughn said:
But anyways, for a culture bit...AIC, what do you know about Thomaskirche?  I have to research it for class...and all the sites are in German....:(
"Just " translate the sites....with a little help of a translaztiopnprogramm and if you've got problems ask me...
If you tell me the exactly what you need maybe I can help you .... Do you need the history??? Or what do you need?

I suggest this sites:

Thomaskirche
http://www.sachsen-net.com/sachsen/leipzig...g/thomaskirche/

I hope that's a little help....I read the contens and I think that's something you could need for your research....

Thank you so so so much, AIC!! For my part of the project, I'm researching the history/architecture of it. Which, I have a bit of information from, but the problem is that the presentation can only be in German with 10 extra or "new" vocab words. Which is awful...b/c I don't know how to describe a building's history in words I know!

I think the first link is the best concerned with your history/ architecture research...I know how much those researches suck... Once I Had one about Agrentina in English over 45 minutes....

A.I.C. said:
What do you mean with the extra words...you're limited to a number of new words you can use????
Yes. Our teacher is limiting us to ten new words in our project. Unfortunately, that is nearly impossible considering my class. None of us are that great at German, so we only understand small and simple sentences like Das ist die Thomaskirche.

And it just has to be long enough to get by. I hope she knows none of us can talk too long about a buildings architecture in simple German sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back