Goo Goo Dolls

they're great. That song Iris for City of Angels the was the firs song he wrote after having massive writter's block and if nobody had liked it there wouldn't be anymore goo goo dolls. Thank god everyone loves Iris.

Woooo a ggds thread :D. They definetly are my favorite band! They are also coming out with a live dvd/cd on the 23rd of Nov. Can't wait!! I also saw them live in my first concert, still the most fun I've had!

I can also play "Long Way Down" on my guitar but most of their songs require weird tuning and I'm kinda lazy :lol:

quietgirl27012 said:
Thank god everyone loves Iris.
[post="1040804"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol:

*points to username*

I chose this nickname years ago after I heard their song and fell in love with it ;)

Goo Goo Dolls is an amazing band! I remember like 2 or so years ago I was extremely obsessed with Black Ballon listening to it for 4 hours straight :smiley:

i love the Goo Goo Dolls!!! My favorite song is prolly Black Balloon or Broadway (which makes me kinda hyper for some reason :confused: )

I'm in love with the Goo Goo Doll's! My favorite song of theirs would have to be Iris. That song is awesome! Love all others, also. Slide, Black Balloon, and Name, just to name a few. They are just a GREAT band!

OMG!!! MY FAVORITE BAND IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!! I have four of their 9 CD's and plan on getting the live one and a few others for Christmas. My favorite songs have got to be Iris, Broadway, Long Way Down, Bullet Proof, Big Machine, Two Days in February... ok, so ALL of them LOL

Has anyone got their new Live in Buffalo dvd/cd? It's very cool It seems like that concert must of been a blast even w/ the rain :lol:.

Back