Season 3 Good news....

Us magazine, dated January 19th, has labeled next Sunday's episode of Alias a 'what to watch show'. It says (possible spoiler!!!!):

On this episode of the spy caper, Isabella Rossellini stirs things up as a taunting beauty who promises to save Sydney and Vaughn from a firing squad- in return for a little help with an assassination. Yup, all in a day's work. :smiley: :D :confused: :confused: :D :smiley:

assassination....? Hm... I wonder who it will be I really hope it isn't Arvin!!!! call me crazy but... man I love to hate him!

Did you see the preview for next week??? SYD AND VAUGHN KISS!!! Yes they are captured but you know they will be rescued. This can't be good for his marriage to evil Lauren.

Did you see the preview for next week??? SYD AND VAUGHN KISS!!! Yes they are captured but you know they will be rescued. This can't be good for his marriage to evil Lauren.
yes, yes, YES, YES !!!! i knew it cos' what it comes down to is faith ... ;)

I cant belive thgat sydney might be prengant I mean if this guy was alive he would be what a hundred years old but hoply vaungh may dovorce her affter he finds out ^_^ :eek: :P :redhair:

I cant belive thgat sydney might be prengant I mean if this guy was alive he would be what a hundred years old but hoply vaungh may dovorce her affter he finds out ^_^ :eek: :P :redhair:

GarnerForEmmy Posted on Jan 11 2004, 09:10 AM
If you go to some of the spoiler sites, you can find out who I.R.'s character wants killed. Pretty interesting.

lotrrules Posted on Jan 11 2004, 09:46 PM
What sites? Where?

If you haven't found it yet go to the spoilers section, right now it is on the 4th page under "Crossings Spoilers"

I read some where that she wants sloane assasinated, probably wont happen though.
I really don't think the kiss is a dream, i cant wait to hear what vaughn wants to tell her! :woot: :jump:
I don't think I can wait 6 more days!!!!!!!!! :o_O:

Alex

I hope he saids he loves her, always have always will. And when they get rescued I hope he doesn't take it back.
I can't wait. 5 days 3 hours and 4 minutes. Not that I'm counting or anything... :D

VaughnGurl2003 said:
I hope he saids he loves her, always have always will. And when they get rescued I hope he doesn't take it back.
I can't wait. 5 days 3 hours and 4 minutes. Not that I'm counting or anything... :D
hahah....same hear. I hope he says that to her too-that would be so cute! I can't wait till Sunday! :D

Firebrand said:
I read it is Sloane that she wants assasinated and she actually asks Jake do do so.....I wonder????? 🐈 :hide: :frozen:
yeah supposively that's wats gunna happen--katya wants sloane dead b/c irina wants him dead. irina also sent katya...probably to kill sloane b/c he's probably the one messing up syd's life. i don't think that jack will assasanate sloane---no way. he and sloane used to be friends and they worked together for most of their lives even though half way through they had different interests. plus, as viewers, we haven't seen sloane's end game yet. he won't die b4 we see what he's really been up to.

If Irina sent Katya to kill Slone, why is it that Irina partnered up with Sloane last season?? think maybe he decieved her, or went against what she wanted?? Maybe it was him who gave Sydney to the Convenant, and Irina got mad at him...and now she wants him dead cuz he's a pie-hole??? i just dont know...

Back