Goodbye....For Now...

Daax

Cadet
I'm afraid I will not be coming back to HH for a while. It's not because I don't want to, but rather I'm making a life change. My harddrive was recently fried by my own accidental static charge and I have sold whats left of it. I feel this is for the best as my life has been literally revolved around my computer for a couple years now. Having recently and impulsively joined the HFS, I will be outside alot now running around and hitting my friends with various foam swords.

In short, It may be a while till I get back. I'm currently looking for a new job so until that happens, I won't be able to buy a new computer. Although I am sad at the loss of my PC, I do feel this is for the best as I need to, quote my mom: "Grab life by the balls" and get out and enjoy life a bit.

but belive me when I say this, I'm not going to be gone permanently. Just a couple months. Now...begin the mourning. Because I know HH traffic is going to slow down by about 85% now that I'm not around to pull everyone's weight. ;D

I guess we can use the B word now, eh? BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! Mwahahaha!

Daax said:
Although I am sad at the loss of my PC, I do feel this is for the best as I need to, quote my mom: "Grab life by the balls" and get out and enjoy life a bit.
And so Daax was born... I'm guessing you get your outgoing personality from your Mom. :D

navarre said:
guess we can use the B word now, eh? BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! Mwahahaha!
Heh. I can only imagine the pool of bodily fluids that must be forming at Daax's feet if his still reading this. ;)

We'll miss you Daax... :(

Aw... The forums here are going to grind to a halt. :( Or, at least, a slow putter.

Anyway, see you later Daax. Have fun molesting your life!

At the mo, I'm also in a slow-computer period. I spent four days travelling and creating art stuff and haven't been gaming/or netbrowsing the whole time. It actually feels rather weird to come back online as there's so much I want to do...and thanks to intense back pain sitting in this computer chair is agony anyway.

I'm still popping in from time to time however to see how things are, but it's not a "I must spent five hours a day on the net" thing as much any more.

Hehe.. But yes, in a sense, it is beta for Hero's Hall too... I expect things to be much more hectic when HJ is live. Everything we have is just prep work for the real thing. :smiley:

Back