Now That's PoWah!!

er.. yeah.

No matter what class I choose this skill shall be MINE!!!

thunder.jpg

There is something that i've always found fascinating about hurling lightening from one's fingertips and have never tired of the notion. So what is or has been one of your most favorite effects in any game that has always thrilled you and conveyed the notion 'Now that's PoWah!!!?

EQ1, second set of spell graphics, when Ice Comet/Meteor was a graphic of a giant chunk of ice swooping down and exploding on impact. That was fun, and even though the spell sucked for resist rates I used it a lot.

Ah is this picture of HJ trying to sell their engine, Hero Engine (think I spelt that correct) ??? Anyways that chain lightning looks amazing. Even though I dont like spell casters that much, they have always had the koolest abilities as far as the mmo's ive played. Just thought of this imagine a skill where you make your foes shadow a big monster that attacks him? LOL

Yeah, it's from the PDF.

As to whether this is in the actual game or not... who knows. It is, after all, just a piece of advertising glitz. The skill could have been nerfed from the game 6 months ago... and we just wouldn't know.

sword is cool, but they could have just copy pasted from the internet onto photoshop...
you should see the ---- my moms boyfriend does on PS...

Back