Greatest Hits

Greatest Hits
Wednesday, May 16 at 10/9c

Jack devises a plan to do away with "The Others" once and for all, Sayid uncovers a flaw in "The Others'" system that could lead to everyone's rescue, and Charlie's dangerous task may make Desmond's premonition come true.

And no, its not the season finale ... the finale will be next wednesday with a two-show from 9pm to 11pm ...

And don't fprget tomorrow night after Grey's Anatomy, there is a new "Lost" special ... :woot: :woot: :woot:

what a great episode last night (y) (y)

who would have thought there would be two females living under water ??? :blink:

how cute of Charlie to make his greatest hits list ... and meeting Claire being number one ... :blush:

can't wait for next week season finale ... its gonna be huge and :jawdrop:

Actually, I didn't like this episode as much as the previous ones. It doesn't matter though, because I understand that this episode is a "bridge" episode that's just supposed to lead us to the season finale...at least, that's what it seemed like to me.

Still a great episode, though, and I enjoyed seeing Bernard and Rose again too...and it's the first time we've seen them this season, too! I knew that they'd have to show up again at some point, and I guess the situation that the 815ers are stuck in would force everyone to band together again.

I also loved how the bonds between the characters really came through in this episode, especially with Hurley, Charlie and Claire.

I thought that Charlie's "greatest hits" were really cool too. Knowing that he's going to die, he recalls the greatest moments of his life, and, of course, we get to see them all. :smiley:

That ending was crazy too! What are those women doing underwater? We'll find out I guess!

I definitely can't wait until next week!!! SEASON 3 FINALE!!! :woot: (y) :D

I thought that was a really great eppy. I'm glad Charlie didn't die..him and Claire have to be together!
The Looking Glass was frickin cool like..how long have them chicks been down there? I thought it was CRAZY that Desmond lived underground in a hatch..but them two chicks (possibly more ppl) live UNDERWATER! I'm wayy excited for next week's finale. I wasn't too impressed about the Lost Special...it was pretty much stuff we already knew.

Back