Greetings and Salutations

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I just found this website yesterday and am stoked to have a place to chat about Alias.

I've done a little reading around and y'all seem really nice. I was duly impressed with all the good tidings about JG & MV. I've read on a few other boards how some people just laid into the two of them (JG especially) and it was refreshing to read a whole slew of posts thoroughly excited and happy for them! (y)

Oh, I'm Vickie (aka the Cheese), I'm 29 and from Green Bay Packer country. I can't wait to read more!

:D

SarcasticCheese? LOL I love that username! Why didn't I think of that?
Why would people lay into JG and MV? Because they're dating? That's just plain crazy stuff. Even if I didn't love the fact that they're together (and I do!) it would be their business and I wouldn't feel the need to rant about it. Silly cows.
BTW, Everybody here is really nice, I know you'll like it here.
Welcome Vickie! :welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, people are ranting and raving because they are together. I think mainly it's because someone is dating THEIR Michael (as if they ever had a chance) and it's pure jealousy.

Am I jealous of JG - abso-frickin-lutely. She has to be one of the luckiest women around right now. But I'm not going to call her names or belittle her because she's dating someone I happen to have a huge crush on.

Some people are so immature when it comes to things like that.

Oh well....

Thanks again for the welcome and thanks on the compliments on my name (it's my website)! :smiley:

Back