Greetings from Europe!

Hehe, it seems like we're always online at the same time :lol:

We had that kind of geography till the 8 th grade, then we had none geography for 2 years and now we have the ,,real" geography, which means that we don't learn something about special countries anymore, but about earthquakes, vulcanos, storms and so on. at the moment we're talking about Pangäa, which is the first continent ever, from which our continents developped.

Nothing interesting, went to study for one classes then came back, and watched some tv, now online, I should learn law but it's so much to learn, and when I started read I fall asleep

I already did some exercises for math, but I go on with the older stuff later. I often do such ,,easy" thing while my tv is turned on. I don't watch something really interesting that, often a soap or a show like Gilmore girls or so and turn the tv of if I don't understand something. But at the moment even these shows became interesting! :lol:

When I have to write something from my rough copy to my copybook I always listen to the radio or watch tv. I like Gilmore girls, too.

Really? The first season is repeated here at the moment.

Ok, I have to go now, my soap is beginning ;) I don't know if I return later, but probably I'll do.

See you!

It's a german one, ,,Verbotene Liebe" But I think you don't know it, do you? By the way, I missed the whole episode because the boyfriend of my best friend was calling.....and talked the whole time...it's terrible to talk to him because you say like 5 sentences while he tells you a whole book!!!

Tanja87 said:
Thanks! I don't know if we're really going yet, because my mother is still searching good hotels in different countries, but at the moment it looks like it'll be Portugal :smiley:

If you need any additional information just ask! ;)

I don't know where are all the countries in the world, but in Europe I think know all the countries and where they are, even if you don't have geography, you study a lot of europe in History, we really have to know! :P

But lots of people also don't know where is Portugal, or even worst, they think that Portugal belongs to Spain! :P I hate when people think that, lolol! but, that's ok!

BTW, do you see what happen in spain ina football game?? dammit, really stupid.

Is there anyone from Island?

Tanja87 said:
It's a german one, ,,Verbotene Liebe" But I think you don't know it, do you? By the way, I missed the whole episode because the boyfriend of my best friend was calling.....and talked the whole time...it's terrible to talk to him because you say like 5 sentences while he tells you a whole book!!!
[post="1076769"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No I don't know this.

Tanja87 said:
[post="1076769"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey cool I know what it is b/c we had a Swedish version of it..."Skilda världar" .....("Divorced worlds)......I was a big FAN he he....but it lasted a few years ago=((
It´s a Australian soap "Son´s and daughter´s" from the beginning btw...!!

There are a lot of soaps everywhere :lol:
The beginning of that soap I watch was that a man falled in love with a woman, but found out that she was his twin!! the main topic is the realtaionship between rich and ,,normal" people.
At the moment the son has an affair with the new wife of his father :lol: And the father hasn't noticed yet, because he has a lot of stress in his bank, because his other son did illegal things.....

Tanja87 said:
There are a lot of soaps everywhere :lol:
The beginning of that soap I watch was that a man falled in love with a woman, but found out that she was his twin!! the main topic is the realtaionship between rich and ,,normal" people.
At the moment the son has an affair with the new wife of his father :lol:  And the father hasn't noticed yet, because he has a lot of stress in his bank, because his other son did illegal things.....
[post="1078014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah that´s the main story... two person is falling in love..and they are twins...and yeah the other one is rich and the other one is pore...

We had also similar soap to this but that was called Paulina, about two twins, one rich, one poor, and they both was fall in love in the same guy. :lol: :D

Yeah, I think I read something about that this german soap is after the idea of an american, but i don't know its name....

Back