guyz on a serious note

AG33ZY

Cadet
this site is slowly falling apart... many people are not active anymore...... we need to do something... or am i the only one who notices this

I think it has mostly to do with people wanting sigs or avi's and the request section was closed so they left. Do we really want people like that on our site?

Thats cool bud, everyone has their real life commitments including me , just want to make this place really something good, because it has the potential to be massive

Ya, like you said Silent, most of the people left due to the fact the requesting threads were closed. Not to worry tho, I'm sure more graphic designers will come along and the site will right back to normal. I'm not going anywhere.

im still waiting for my avatar,
lol i dont think its that hard to do lol

Maunited is right its focused around that but has a much broader picture

yeah thats what we want to achieve here rather than just somewhere for people to come get request like it used to be, we want it to become a community where ya come chat to ya mates and have a laugh, the request will be the added bonus and stuff

i agree wit yhadii it wont hurt,
this place is slowly coming back together were getting old member bak so thats a start
get all yo buds to sign up thats what we really need

RiverWire said:
yeah thats what we want to achieve here rather than just somewhere for people to come get request like it used to be, we want it to become a community where ya come chat to ya mates and have a laugh, the request will be the added bonus and stuff

I know what your saying River but I'm saying all the designers we have gotten lately have been garbage. They get the job and then they don't do any requests. Like take example Zin, Baz, and some other guy I forgot his name. They are never on and they haven't done one request! People would like to get SOME graphics on a graphics site but we have no one that does requests anymore! I pathetic really. If we want to sponsor clan how can we if there is no one to do their clan logos and avatars? Answer me this. Why don't we put new designer through a trial period to see if they will actually stay active and for that matter actually STAY ON THE SITE?!?!?! It's really frustrating that these designer come here get the job MAYBE do one or two requests and then never show up again.

I am new to this site (proof alone that it is not completely falling apart (y)) but having been on a number of other forums, I can tell you that it is just the nature of the beast. You started this thread at about the same time schools and colleges returned from summer break, and from my observations this site is chocked full of college aged kids who are probably more concerned with financial aid, aquiring the right books and duct taping the soles of their sneaker back together for one last time.

Give it some time, and things will pick back up here (and every other internet forum that has seen a decrease in activity).

Tornadom said:
I am new to this site (proof alone that it is not completely falling apart (y)) but having been on a number of other forums, I can tell you that it is just the nature of the beast. You started this thread at about the same time schools and colleges returned from summer break, and from my observations this site is chocked full of college aged kids who are probably more concerned with financial aid, aquiring the right books and duct taping the soles of their sneaker back together for one last time.

Give it some time, and things will pick back up here (and every other internet forum that has seen a decrease in activity).

Yeah the thread was started way back in the first week i took over the site , it was a lot worse then than it is now, its slowly getting on its feet again but as you said there are alot of busy students at the moment so it will be a little quite from time to time.

Back