Gymnasts

SiriCerasi said:
lol i thought you meant swing down... would be kinda hard to do an aerial from sitting on teh beam :lol:

yeah me too... iv ewanted to quit forever but... ah you know how it is ^_^ unfortunatly no one else does... one of my best friends just quit too...
Am I that best friend???

I've taken gymnastics for a couple years, but I haven't been able to do it recently because of marching band. I'm probably going to start taking lessons again once marching band is over.

turnipcouch134 said:
SiriCerasi said:
lol i thought you meant swing down... would be kinda hard to do an aerial from sitting on teh beam :lol:

yeah me too... iv ewanted to quit forever but... ah you know how it is ^_^ unfortunatly no one else does... one of my best friends just quit too...
Am I that best friend???
yes :angry:

QueenCutie712 said:
I've taken gymnastics for a couple years, but I haven't been able to do it recently because of marching band. I'm probably going to start taking lessons again once marching band is over.
eh fun :lol: hope you can start again

SiriCerasi said:
ooo coachign thats cool!

just tell her not to be mean to her kids :lol:
too late :lol: They all hate her...but she loves it...the kids are evil anyways...i dont blame her for being mean to em ^_^

YOU GOT YOUR GIANTS!!!! AWESOME!!! Are bars your hardest thing? They were always my hardest...

Be sure and let me know if you become a level 8! I'm so proud of you!!!

aww thanks!

and today i did a dismount out of them and a kip into them! :woot:

my coach even bought me something out of the machine :lol:

but i have this f***ING AWFUL block against flip flops on beam! DAMMIT it is the most frustrating thing ever! :banghead:

SiriCerasi said:
dont be mean to your kids :mellow: please :lol:
haha, oh no worries, I actually find it hard to yell at them...LoL, good thing they're all pretty good and don't require any meanness on my part...

and great job SiriCerasi on learning your giants! That's awesome! :lol:

:shocked: miss it?! I would do anything not to compete :lol: I hate it :Ph34r:

My coach is sooo evil :banghead: She wants us to compete only in USAIGC cause her special kids get higher scores and national titles and felgercarb even though there are aren't many gyms aross teh COUNTRY competing in it... we only have 3 USAG meets! grrrr I hate special groups.

aw, i loved competing... ;)

yeh, i know what you mean about the different groups and special teams...the place I went to did the same thing, which in my case meant we competed more than necessary...LoL

What gym do you attend SiriCerasi?

Twisters Gym... I doubt you've heard of it lol. Little gym in California ^_^

We don't compete differently... they are just favored, have two coaches when we have none, get leos for christmas... just lots of stuff that makes the rest of us feel like felgercarb ^_^

:lol:

And call me Siri ;)

Back