Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Colorful

• Other

• Total voters
I voted other because my hair has been many, many different colors (not at the same time) it changes with my mood. The strangest colors:
Green, Yellow, Blue

I just dyed my hiar the other day. I changed it from dark dark brown blonde and redish brown, to like a blood redish with black streaks...i love changing my hair color :D

I have very black hair, but now there are hints of brown from a stupid Highlightening thing a hairdresser gave me...I want my hair and my money back. :(

Well, I voted brunette, but that's only partially true, because it naturally has red highlights in it (thanks, dad), and then I have dark blonde/caramel-ish color highlights put in it, so it's hard to explain. Every once in a while I get sick of the highlights and dye it all dark brown.

XxReDhAiRxX said:
Not there's anything wrong with red hair, right alias_fan? ;)

My hair is brown. :D
absolutely right but her hair is just ... ugly. it's scary looking at it because she tried an auburn red that my friend has and it looks really bad on her. but my friend with the natural red hair is really really pretty and i'm oh so jealous of her hair!

I have black haair. i wanna put brownish highlights into it, but i'd look funny :P

quietgirl27012 said:
My hair the color of chocolate and are we sur that all those blonde are truely blondes. I bet half of them are brunnnetes Can't spell
hmm... that's an interesting choice for hair color chocolate is. that is EXACTLY what mine's like and i never know what exactly to call it so it's always just "really really dark brown" except chocolate just suits it perfectly. my friend's so jealous of my hair excpet hers is a lot better. then again i can be obsessive about it sometimes, but what can i say i'm a hair freak.

Back