Your hair color!

What color is color is your hair?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aubern-probably didn't spell that right!

• Dark Brown

• Light Brown

• Strawberry-blonde

• Light Blonde

• Dark Blonde

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Red-natural red

• Sandy colored

• Other

• Total voters
Dark brown...but noticeably brown. It fades out alot in the summer...then it's almost like JG's hair...maybe slightly darker...but I don't get that until august...and after that...well haha...i'll want to chop it all off...until my nice hair comes back durng xmas time.

I voted light blonde - but it is really more in-between light and dark blonde. It's blonde with lots of different shades (ranging from very light blonde to light brown plus a little bit of red in there) and it's all natural! In the summer it gets lighter and a little redder from the sun so it is almost looks like a strawberry-blonde color.

well call me miss tacky because I recently died my hair.
And I don't think it's tacky at all.

I put a little bit of red colour into my hair, it's naturally a medium-dark brown. So its a lighter brown with a hint of red. But it's growing out.

And if you never met me-which you haven't-you wouldn't know it was dyed so you couldn't call me tacky.

my hair is red..but not "natural" red...more like black-ish reddish...gah i don't know...my friend calls it "goth red" but i don't label myself so...yeah... my natural hair is medium brown

It's naturally black..... but it hasn't been black for like 7 years now. :lol: Right now it's like dark chestnut brown and kinda reddish. :blink:

I have short light brown hair, with blonde highlights, and I'm thinking of letting my hair grow out. I haven't had long hair since...I was in high school. :blink:

mine is a browinsh/redish it looks really good....but its more brown like JG's

and NO its not natural...its normally a -strawberry blonde/brown- ...yall can see a pic of it if ya want??

and Kathy i am growing out my hair too...i wanna new look and i can never do anyhting with short hair ;)

AliasBabe12 said:
mine is a browinsh/redish it looks really good....but its more brown like JG's

and NO its not natural...its normally a -strawberry blonde/brown- ...yall can see a pic of it if ya want??

and Kathy i am growing out my hair too...i wanna new look and i can never do anyhting with short hair ;)
Cool! I need a new look, too. :lol: I have baby fine hair, it's sooo stubborn hair. Same here, when I want to style my hair, half of the time...it doesn't want to do that way, and that does drive me crazy :o_O:.

Back