The Hair

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
I dunno if you guys have seen DA's current *ahem* HAIR SITUATION (c/o pics from the UK Convention), but it is a disaster. And I am sad. :depressed: WHY?!?! All I can say is that his hair better be back to its old S2 self when S4 comes around!!! They better not be filming yet... :angry: :P

Les

:lol: PETROS has failed one of it's top priorities from it's mission statement. Damn you CIA! Okay, who let the guard holding the scissors past?

Ah, about the hair, I think he could be bald, and I would still find him irresistable. :blush:

I guess I'm in the minority here who actually doesn't mind his hair like that! :thinking: :lol:

Of course I love it grown out and curling at the tips - but there's just something about that shaved head that I love as well :blush:

MMMM..Amy I have to agree...I love the shaved head it makes me tingly... :lol:

But in the spirt of hopefullness for others, maybe he's starting to grow it out.

as much as i agree that he is always lovely, my friend let me borrow her season 1 dvd (i only have season 2) and i just watched the eppy where we first see him. his hair was perfect. perfect i tell you perfect. i wanted to jump into the television and run my hands through it while...oh sorry, naughtyville thoughts. :smiley:

m-c

Back