Happy Mother's Day!

Choose young Padawan. Today I'd like to celebrate all that's good. I went to see my Mom yesterday and it's funny. She gets nothing but tickles galore from her three grown kids hugging and fighting for a cheek to kiss all at the same time. Almost fell over the coffee table. Great fun.

Happy Mother's Day! I did exactly the same thing for my Mom Div did. :smiley: Hehe.

I'm sure everyone reader of this thread who is a mother deserves a wonderful day. Hope you get it.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. =D=

I got 3 generations of mothers to celebrate with (grandmother, mother, sister) so it'll be a long and expensive day. :D2

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. =D=

I got 3 generations of mothers to celebrate with (grandmother, mother, sister) so it'll be a long and expensive day. :D2

Hehe. Aren't you glad your tax refund arrives before this day?

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms who work so hard to raise your children and remain the glue that holds the family together. Your work and sacrifice are immeasurable.

Thank you all for the Mothers Day wishes and Happy Mothers Day to all the other Mom's here at HJ :smiley:

Diviana lmao hehe when I saw that I thought yep those are my kids hehe

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here!

I actually can't think of a thing I can do for my own mother that doesn't involve money of some sort.. I have a rather large tally going for the "Someday, I'll make all the leeching I did off of her and stress I put her through worth it" fund. Last year, it was a homemade gift, but.. a poem is just not coming!!

I feel like I was sent to jail, and my cell mate was an 900lb homosexual ogre with a foot fetish. Why? Because I just walked 3+ hours, in an area I don't know at all, to get my mom a Mother's Day card. I don't know how far it was, but I know I've walked 5 miles barefoot, and nothing hurt nearly this bad. In fact, I can honestly say this is the first time I've walked so far that it made my ass hurt. :(2

I feel like I was sent to jail, and my cell mate was an 900lb homosexual ogre with a foot fetish. Why? Because I just walked 3+ hours, in an area I don't know at all, to get my mom a Mother's Day card. I don't know how far it was, but I know I've walked 5 miles barefoot, and nothing hurt nearly this bad. In fact, I can honestly say this is the first time I've walked so far that it made my ass hurt. :(2

I'll say this because I know some mother will say it eventually...

Your pain is nothing compared to giving birth. Trust me. I was only a witness to it but it's very very very rough.

Be glad you have a mom thats around that cares. Don't fret about other so-called moms who shouldn't really be blessed with children. Just appreciate your own. That's what Mother's Day is about.

I never mentioned any moms that shouldn't have children. I mentioned children whose birth was a crime. There's a difference. People who think I was bad-mouthing moms in a Happy Mother's Day thread misread, and it took me a while to understand what they thought I had said.

Anyway, apparently it was only 8 miles. :(2 Lame, cause it's left me hobbling around like that little person that fights Cartman in that one episode of South Park. My back hurts... :(

Oh, and that whole "Childbirth" argument? Yeah, no. It's valid, but only because this is Mother's Day! Also, my little brother's going to have to kiss some serious ass every Mother's Day. I mean, after like 72 hours of labor, 'n whatnot.

Back