Has anyone ever been to a signing?

Yes!!
I like telling this story even though it's sad and I've said it a bunch of times already.

Tha Alias Declassifed book signing was in a Barnes and Noble in a mall here in LA. I planned to go it. I was really excited!! I wanted to go right after school since the mall is only a few blocks away from my school. The book signing started at 8. But my overprotective parents did not want me going that early and waiting that long. So the plan was that they would drop me off there around 6. I was still excited!! But then when it was 6, I was saying, "It's 6 already, let's go, let's go." But my mom (mrs. overprotective) kept saying "Hold on, hold on." So I waited and waited and I ate dinner and I ended up going at 7. There was a looooooong line outside the store already. But I went in line, still very excited. Then there was this talk about having to have a ticket to get in. I did not have a ticket. Then some security lady said, "There's no line. You could go inside the store." I was thinking, "Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" So I go inside the store, and it is PACKED! The store is three floors, and the line took up the whole second and third floor! I walked around, going back and forth, trying to see what was happening. At the front of the line was people wearing red wigs. I was so jealous of them. Lots of people were asking the employees questions, and I listened in: "There's no guarantee you can get an autograph. The books are almost sold out." I still waited, this time not in line. After about twenty minutes of waiting, I realized that there was no chance of getting a book signed, so I left. But if I had stayed another twenty minutes, I would have at least saw Jennifer and the cast speak.

:( :( :( :( :(

I am still hoping there will be another opportunity.

At least you don't live in the middle of nowhere!! I live many many hours away from L.A.,but if I lived there I would have been waiting outside at 2:00. This is because my mom loves that show too. Actually she's the reason I started watching it on New Years Day!! :redhair: :eek:

I think they should have another signing or somewhere we could meet the actor soon to promote there show that wuld be so cool...

Yeah, I remember begging my mom to drop me off after school, but we live too far away and she hates driving in the dark. :( But I did go to that Barnes & Noble where they held the book signing, at the Grove, so I basically imagined what it would have been like.

If they had one in San Francisco then I could probably go b/c it 's a big city plus it's only 45 min - 1 hour away from my house.

aww im sry that u couldnt get a signature aliasalias. at least u actually had a chance unlike me. i dont even kno if they will ever come here. does anyone kno if they will? do u have a schedule or something liek that?

i want to go to a book signing...i lived about 2 hours away from one of them and my mom wouldnt drive me so...:( if i did get to go to a book signing though, i'd probably freak out at seeing my favorite actors/actresses and of course, MV!

::chants:: New York...New York...New York!

Like they will ever come...but you'll be sure that there are strange groupies outside staking out through the night...so mommy (yet another Mrs. Overprotective) I'll be okay!

Back