Hate Relations (LARK/S/V)

Chanel

Cadet
This will prolly end up as a 2 or 3 parter.. PLEASE R/R!!! i havent written in awhile.. tell me wahtcha think!

Cryptic would have to be how you describe my life. I had a loving husband. Had being the right word, but that changed. I suppose some think I still do. But they would be wrong. I had an excellent position in a covert group, but that’s gone too now. I also had a respectable life at one time successful. But that too is gone. Everything has changed and it’s all because of her.
She is a person I despise more than ever. She took my husband, even if he wasn’t mine to begin with. She took my position, even if she didn’t want to. She took my insanity. Just thinking about her makes my blood boil. If it wasn’t for her I would never be in this mess.

10 HOURS BEFORE

“Freeze.” A cold steel barrel rested against my neck, sending chills up my spine. I hadn’t even heard him coming.
I turned around and faced him. The cold stare in my eyes replaced by delight. He smiled and gently stroked my hair. I looked directly into his eyes seeing a new future, one I thought I could never have. But then his expression changed. He looked scared.
Once again I heard the click of a gun; a sound I wished never existed.
“Don’t move. Either one of you.”
Sark felt for the gun in his pocket. He grabbed for it when a shot rang out and hit me in the shoulder. It wasn’t a bullet. But instead a dart. I felt darkness closing in but not before I got a good look at the faces that I had already known were here.
“Nice aim honey,” a voice rang out from the silence. I looked into the grinning face of Michael Vaughn. Betrayal; this is what he felt everyday, I thought.
Sydney stood smiling right back a Vaughn but the gun still in her hand. Then I fell to the ground, trying to grab onto Sark’s starched jacket but failing to resist to the all so present darkness.

10 HOURS LATER

And here I sit, waiting for the lights to come back on. Waiting for my white stallion to come, pick me up, and ride into the sunset. If I had never been approached by that man in college I would have never been in this position. I guess we really are alike. Me and Sydney. Reading her file I learned a lot about her. It seems as if she almost fell off the wagon a few times too.
Before the Covenant told me that they wanted me to go into the NSC as a mole, I thought my life was perfect. I had a job, a boyfriend, and I was enjoying myself. After I was sent in everything changed. I met Michael Vaughn, Sydney’s boyfriend. I have to admit he was cute, but simply good guys aren’t my type. I was ordered to marry him anyway. It wasn’t that bad. He wasn’t horrible.
Then I learned from a source that Sydney had been used to take my place. That b**** didn’t even want to be there in the first place, and they had gotten rid of me and had her take my place. Those sonfab****es! After I get out of here, they are going to pay.
Then there was Sark. Even after I had gotten into the NSC, he still paid visits. Sneaking up on me, putting a gun to my neck was just the same as calling me on the phone. He was my boyfriend. It was almost too easy to cheat on Michael. I actually feel bad for the guy. He was such a sap. But I don’t even have to worry about him anymore. My secret is out.
They all know. Everyone one of them. And none can relate except the one I hate most. She takes everything but in the end we are the same. And I am going to have to realize that being myself is the same as being Senator Reed’s Daughter. My father did nothing. He barely knew I existed. A monthly check in the mail made sure that I was well kept and the media was well fed.
Every time I think about it, I find of more ways that I can relate to her. It chills me to even think about it anymore. We loved, we lost, we can rise again.

eee Chanel this is good I love it I don't really agree with Lark but it's better than Vaughn being with Lauren.I liked Sydney and Vaughn smiling at each other.YAY I can't wait for more can I please have a PM when you update

sure glad you guys like... i should post the new chap today if im feeling creative. since we got tons of snow. gla du like

pms all around!!! (that sounds ood!)

ooo timm ythanks ur opinion matters so much... ill ahve the new one up veyr soon... im woerking on it as we speak

okay hees the deal.. lol
i will give out pms...
i really an working ahrd on a chap. but i have midterms this week and nxt so if i dont get to update i am very sry... in adnvance.
and.....
thqank you so much for reading

ah, exam week... a killer, ain't it? ;)

anyways... interesting story. just one question- syd took lauren's place where? as julia thorne, right? or am i wrong? she took her place in the cia? just a little confused about that. but everything else was great. lark is good and s/v is even better. :smiley:

aliasgirlie said:
ah, exam week... a killer, ain't it? ;)

anyways... interesting story. just one question- syd took lauren's place where? as julia thorne, right? or am i wrong? she took her place in the cia? just a little confused about that. but everything else was great. lark is good and s/v is even better. :smiley:
you are right with the covenant. ^_^
i will hope to update tonite. if not 2morrow night sry about the delay

Back